Valentine's Day

Heyyy! Sooo I really hope that y'all enjoyed the previous chapter because believe me when I say that it was hard! Probably the shortest chapter that I've ever written. I'm not good with fluff because well... I don't have an excuse I just suck at it.

But moving on... I really hope you liked it and yeah.

Please check out a book written by sanelisiwe_singapi she's writting her first book EVER and would really appreciate the support. I'd appreciate it too if you checked it out.☺👍😊💃

This is very IMPORTANT

👇

I apologize if you feel like Christian and Kehlani's relationship is progressing a little too fast. I've been worried about the same thing because I'm not going to write a sequel so I've been trying to squeeze all the drama from all three books and then some into one without making the story too long or too short. I'll try to slow it down but make it just as interesting.
(if you found FSOG interesting)

Btw do not expect the exact same drama or happy ending from the trilogy - I've switched it up a bit so that it doesn't feel like you're rereading the books but with Kehlani in Anastasia's place.

And with that being said lets get to it...

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

Kehlani's POV

I opened my eyes to find big hazel eyes staring widely at me.

"Hi." He breathed out.

"Hi."

"Hi." He repeated making me smile.

"Hi. How are you?" I asked angling my body towards him with my hands clasped underneath my the side of my head.

He mirrored my movement before replying.

"I'm good." He said.

"An' yew?" He asked almost as an afterthought before I could ask him anything else.

"I'm fine. Thank you." I smiled.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

He shrugged and stared at me.

"Yew weally pwetty Aunt Lani." He said softly tracing my face.

"Thank you. You're really handsome." I smiled.

"Where did Aunt Lani go yesterday? I wake up but yew was gone." He frowned.

"I was on a date."

Could I even say that? Maybe I was supposed to say that I'd gone out with a friend or something?

"A date?" He repeated.

"Yes, a date."

"What's a date?" He asked scrunching up his eyebrows in confusion.

"A date..." I paused looking for the right words that a toddler could understand.

"Is when a person takes out another person, they really like for dinner."

"So is he your baleteen?" He asked innocently.

"What?"

"Is he your baleteen?" He asked slowly and albeit impatiently.

I'd comment on his attitude if it weren't for the question throwing me off.

Baleteen?

Baleteen