A night to remember

Bpov

It's May now and in two days is Rebecca birthday. Edward and I are in Seattle getting everything we need for her party. I got to admit I like this side of Edward it's his kid side and it's fun to see him like this. He running around the toy aisle trying to find toys for Rebecca.

He already got her own little Jeep to drive around and a little bike. A new fishing pole and other stuff. I just lean back and watched him. I know his family was flying in tomorrow and so was my dad. Then Edward comes running up to me with a kid tent and I broke out laughing finally. "Edward you're spoiling her." He stands and looks at me a minute. "What!" He finally says. I put my hands on both sides of his face. "She only turning 1 baby. She doesn't need everything in the toy store. All though that gift is perfect for her. Let's get out of here and go get decorations for her party and get something to eat I'm starving." The next I knew he presses his lips against mine We got interrupted yet again by someone and Edward buried his head and groaned. I laughed. He grabs my hand and the cart and pays for the stuff and the next I knew we pulled into a motel. I looked at Edward. "Stay here!" He tells me. He gets out and I watch as he walks into the office. Then when he walks out he on his phone. He stands on the outside of the Jeep until he gets off the phone and he gets in and then he pulls in front of a motel room.

I just watch as he gets out and walks around my side of the Jeep and opens my side of the Jeep and scoops me up. I squeal in shock and giggle as he opens the motel room door and shuts it behind him. He sets me down and he looks me in the eyes. I knew that look and his lips were against mine and I wrapped mine my arms around him. God it's been 2 months and what this man does to me holy crap. After we made love we laid in bed I asked him who he was on the phone with.

"Laura. I asked if she take Rebecca for tonight. I needed alone time with you. She said she understood and well you know the rest." I just giggled. "We really need to figure out just me and you time." I told him. "Thats easy right now. We have Grandma Laura Baby. Then when we get home I have a surprise for you and Alice has no say in it because my mom kicked her out for she calls it Bella Rehab." Edward laughs. "What!"

"Well she got caught sneaking back into Rebecca's room and made it back into the pink princess room and redid her closest again. Anyways Mom told Jasper to take her away camping your style and Jasper in charge of the credit cards." He told me. "How she get her to go in the first place?"

"Threaten to take away the credit cards permanently." He told me. "Nice one." I said. I turn and look at Edward. "I'm actually hungry." I told him. "Get dress and I'll take you to get something to eat then. Then we can get Rebecca's party supplies and come back here." He told me. I watched as he got up and got dressed and I got dressed and followed him out the door.

At the diner the waitress started pissing me off though. She never even looked at me or asked me what I wanted. Even Edward growled. The waitress came back and asked Edward what he wanted to eat and he told her to ask me first. That's when Edward got up and took my hand and place some money on the table for the only drink we got and we walked out. Once we got out the door and in the Jeep we looked at each other and busted out laughing. "Truck stop?" He asks me. I nod my head and Edward backs out and finds a truck stop.

After we ate we went and looked at the caps together and Edward kept trying hats on even putting hats on me. We were having fun and I was laughing at Edward the whole time. I finally went and found the doughnuts and got 2 cappuccinos and when Edward found me I had a doughnut sticking out of my mouth and he broke out laughing shaking his head. "You and your doughnuts I swear." I try to say something but my mouth was full and he pulled the doughnut out of my mouth.

"Zip it! I love my doughnuts. Now give me back my doughnut please!" Instead he pressed he pressed his lips against mine and trace his tongue around my lips which I grant him access as he granted me. He pulls away and puts my doughnut back in my mouth and I just watch as he just turns and walks away.