Characters

The royal high school students:-
(Characters)

Yamasaki Yoyo : she is 18 . the main character. Her is mother Korean and her father is Japanese.  She has a brown and a light brown colored hair with a few orange hair strings . She has nice brownish eye color.She watches anime , Korean , Japanese dramas. She love reading stories plus mangas. She loves supernatural power stories.
She is an outgoing person I guess. She is funny , kind of negative but doesn't show that. She cares about her friends . She loves monkeys and cats and ANIMALS . She usually draw.

Hezalia : she is 14 . a friendly ghost . She has a light blue hair with a pinkish shades . She has purple eye color . She wears colorful clothes. She likes to eat and hear music . She is funny , childlike, outgoing , curious and cute. She usually bother yoyo and make some things fall to let the others notice her

Jung Mina : she is 17 . She is the main character cousin from her mother side  and BFF . She has light warm brown hair color . Her eye color is brown. She wears a nice lipstick . She also wears some accessories. She is pretty .She watches Korean drama and listen to KPOP.she likes to eat burger.  She loves to read fanfic about KPOP stars and she loves to read also some stories in "Wattpad" .  She hate eating meat .She is shy , lovely , kind and can get angry easily when people doesn't be fair . She usually dance and sing.

Yamasaki AI : she is 21 . She is the main character sister " yoyo" . Her mother is Korean and her father is Japanese. She has a black soft hair . She has yellow eye color . She has a mole beside her lips . She is quite pretty. She wears contact lenses. She works as a parties designer. She loves to buy lipstick and she loves cats. She loves supernatural powers stories.She is quite shy person , she is a good listener and smart. She usually watch YouTube on her free time.

Gu sung-min : he is 19. he is the main character. He has black hair color . He has nice sparkly gray eyes. He usually wear dark color clothes. He doesn't smile very often but he sometimes smile when he is with his friends. He love to eat red pasta and he loves writing poems. He is kinda rude. He is an outgoing person but he doesn't trust people that easily neither be friend with people that easily . He sometimes is quite and he is a good listener. He usually be sitting outside where the tree shadow and write poem .

Kim taeyong: he is 18. he is best friend with the main character " Gu sung-min" .  He has a warm nice grayish hair . He has dark gray eye colors. He has a nice style in picking clothes. He likes to joke around . He loves to eat pizza and he loves dogs he is a basketball player at school . He is a gentleman , he is serious about dating and his parents are strict about him getting a girlfriend. He is jealous . He usually stays with Gu sung-min.

Gu young-min: he is 23 . He is the main character brother " gu sung-min" . He has dark brown hair color. He has dark green eye color. He often wear business suits . He likes to eat cookies but he is allergic to chocolate.  He loves animals but scared of small dogs. He is a gentleman , he is funny , kind , kind of childlike. He usually be drinking coffee in a café near his brother's " gu sung min" school. 

Kung jo: he is 18 . He has black hair color. He has dark blue eyes . He is Jung Mina's friend . He usually fights with Kim taeyong. He kind , loyal and playful . He likes to tease Jung Mina and protects her . He likes to eat fried chicken. He loves to ski .

Park hwan : she is 19. She has a  pink hair color. She has green eye color. she is kinda pretty. She wears tight clothes. She is popular as the beauty of the school. She likes handsome guys and she is addicted to eating healthy food. She fakes loving poems to get closer to gu sung-min. She usually hang out her group .

Choi soo-bin : she is 19 . She is park hwan BFF. She has a blonde hair color. She has a light brown eye color. She acts like she is Kim taeyong girlfriend. Her mother and kim taeyong's mother are friends. She likes to eat healthy food. She likes to dance . She usually hang out with Kim taeyong and gu sung-min.