Chapter 1: Surprised

Today is Monday .. Which I'm at school now .
It's the fifth period and we are having math class! I hate math it makes my brain explode. I
Started to draw some sketches on my notebook . I really enjoy drawing in math class LOL .
Suddenly my notebook flew up !
"Hi that's my notebook-" I said that before releasing that the teacher is holding it and his face was so damn red
I counted to three and closed my eyes he started to shout on me saying " YOU ALWAYS DRAW AND DRAW AND DRAW ??! WHY DON'T YOU STUDY HUH!!! YOU MAKE ME SO ANGRY EVERY TIME !! I THINK YOU BETTER HEAD TO THE PRINCIPLE NOW !"
" no wait teacher!!! I won't draw again !" I said trying to get my notebook back
The whole class were giggling and laughing , I noticed my best friend Jung Mina worried about me . I smiled a light smile to her until the teacher grabbed my ear and he was pulling me out of the class room
"YOU ARE SMILING NOW! Is THAT EVEN FUNNY"
" no teacher "
He made me stand beside the class room door and said " you better stand here without sitting or going anywhere GOT IT?"
I replied " YES TEACHER"
He slammed the class room door so hard that the whole class went quite
I was so embarrassed of myself .
I kept watching the floor and then watching the wall until I heard someone whispering beside my ears " that was so funny!"
I turned to see who was whispering and giggling but NO ONE WAS FREAKING THERE!! I freaked out a bit ... When I heard the whisper again " don't get scared ! I'm harmless I don't harm !" At that moment I covered my ears and kept mumbling so I don't hear the whispers but guess what?
When I looked out of the window I saw a child who is kinda weird having a blue hair and a cute little face but ... Flying up and down while smiling!!!! I couldn't handle myself at that moment I started to run while covering my ears and screaming !! She was following me and trying to stop me!! Suddenly I bumped someone so hard that I fell on the floor " OFFFF.. Ouch .." I mumbled
" WOW that was close ! You ok sung-min ? Gladly I cought you before you fall too ."
I looked up to see who said that it was Kim taeyong!!!! Gu Sung-min and Kim Taeyong!!!!! Oh shit oh god !!! Those two are the school princes .. Our school has three levels for the students : first we have the first class for the students who are wealthy , have a huge famous business. And second we have business class for students who are rich , have a business but not that popular or famous. And finally we have economy class where normal students be in.
"YAAA!" A girl shouted on me and pointed her finger on me .. It's choi soo-bin this girl is like a glue that sticks to Kim taeyong.
I stood up and bowed " I'M SO SORRY .. I APOLOGIZE "
I suddenly got pushed by someone I saw that Gu sung-min was the one who pushed me ..
He suddenly started to walk and stood up so close to me .. I couldn't help but stare at his nice gray eyes . He said " you .. Why were you running huh? Did u saw a ghost or something-"
" YES I DID" I said it so loud that he backed up a little bit ! I covered my mouth and kinda blushed ..
Kim taeyong giggled on what I said .. I'm not lying..
Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my shoulder !!! I slowly turned to see the little ghost girl!!? I screamed again but that Choi soo-bin pushed me to the wall . And said while holding my shirt up like she was picking a fight " You Ugly b!tch look! Don't act as you are scared or whatever! Just stay away from us GOT IT !!"
I just stared at her eyes and I had that pissed look but guess what ? I started laughing and trying to hold my laugh thanks to whom? Yes that ghost girl is making a stupid faces behind that choi soo-bin . She got really pissed and was about to hit my face ! But Kim taeyong held her hand and stared at Her madly. They continued their way in the hall..
I sat speechless on what happened just now!
"Are you alright yoyo~?" The ghost girl said
I looked at her shocked how did she know my name??
" you ! How did you know my name??" I asked nervously
She smiled and said " I have always watch you whenever you go and I always hear your Mina calling you yoyo"
"You know Mina too?" I was surprised
"Yes I do !" She answered
"What .. What's your name? And what do you want .. From me?" I asked
Her eyes sparkled and answer me " my name is hezalia ! I don't want anything from you.. I just want to be friend with you!"
" why?"
"Because your drawings are amazing! You are cool"
I blushed and said to her " fine ! But don't scare me like before !"
I stood up and heard Mina's voice .. She was searching for me
"MINA!!!! " I run to hear to hug her but she avoided the hug and said " Yoyo !! The teacher is freaking mad right now !!! You are so dead!!!!"
" OH SHIT !" I said
We started running to the class room .. And I got punished.
The class ended.. Me and Mina went outside to eat our lunch.. YESSS IT'S BREAK TIME~~~
I opened my lunch box and took a bite from my sandwich
" oh right!! Hi Mina guess what?" I said
"Hmm? What is it?"
" I saw a ghost!"
Her burger fell from her Hand to her lunch box .. She stood up saying " YAAAA!!! Don't scare me .. Omg you seriously.. Argh... Don't tell me just don't"
" but Mina really she is a child don't worry !"
"No "
"Whatever" I sighed
She sat silently and then she said " that's why you ran and screamed in the hall..?"
I looked at her and said while munching my sandwich " yup"
She stared at her burger silently
I looked around until I noticed the two Prince and that stupid Choi soo-bin walking near our way and a group of girls behind them screaming .
"Yo .. Mina" someone sat beside her ..
"Oh Kung jo! " she said
That's Mina's friend .. Male friend not boyfriend..lol
"How are you kung jo ~!" I asked
"Good.." He answered
"OH RIGHT !! Mina Mina .. Guess what?"
She looked at me and said " not the ghost right..?"
"Yes yes another thing!" I giggled
"What is it ?" She got curious
"When I was running in the hall I bumped into sung-min.. Gu sung-min! And Kim taeyong "
Her eyes widen she got excited.." What what happened then???" She asked
" then I apologized to him but when I was bowing he pushed me and suddenly was close to my face!!" We screamed a little bit of excitement
" aishhh.. What is so good about them huh?" Kung Jo said
I noticed he was pissed
I answered while flipping my hair " NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS MISTER ! It's a girls talk ok? Eat your lunch .. "
Then I continued " then he asked why was I running from a ghost he said I answered him by saying yes loudly he backed up then that arrogant Choi soo-bin pushed me to the wall and started to threaten me I didn't care anyway but guess what?"
Mina said " COME ON Speak up don't ask me!!"
"I saw that ghost making a stupid faces behind her that made me laugh at her ! Then she got pissed and was about to hit me but fortunately Kim taeyong stopped her-"
Kung jo slammed the bench that we were sitting on
We got surprised
Mina asked " what is it?"
"Nothing I just thought that there was a bug" he answered
I looked like WTF " Kung jo!! Ya ! That's disgusting you would have smashed the bug and its blood will get to your hand and GROSS" I said
Mina stopped eating at the same time Kung jo did
They took their lunch and walked away
I took my lunch box and run to them while shouting " YAAA!! IM SORRY I WONT SAY THAT AGAIN!! WAIT"