chapter 26: THE END

Hello! Its been a long time since I last uploaded and active 🙈
I feel sorry for telling you guys that there wont be a season 2 so I hope you understand ,I was having a lot of pressure that school kept stressing me out by the exams, anyways here is the chapter you have been waiting for💜👇
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND LOVE ! I'M SO HAPPY TO RECEIVE YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTE👍
.........................................
The past six months many events have came and passed, we started our third year of highschool , hezalia and Tom went back to America, choi soo-bin went to a really famous collage, kung jo eventually started to accept choi soo-bin's feelings.

Meanwhile park hwan's family business went bankrupt, Henry went to a martial    arts collage. Paloma starter to live with her mother in their own new apartment.
Natalia choose to study acting . Shin soo was released from jail and finished his treatment.

Ai and gu young-min have a new house and a new baby born which is their new daughter gu sarang.             

Gu sung-min's family is doing well.

I remember one day, I returned from school back to home.
I saw my parents waiting for me and the Moment they saw me , they asked me to sit down.                                    

My mother said without hesitation  " yoyo we will return to Japan "

  My father said before I ask why " your grandma feels lonely back there so we will stay with her "

I hold my phone tightly and said " s sure! Yeah "

My parents asked me again to make sure if i have no problem with the idea.

That night I texted gu sung-min who continued studying abroad , he changed a lot when he went there. I mean he doesn't text me a lot only when I text him , he never ever calls just messages .  I don't blame him .

( I don't think that I will be able to see you Again . I wont be in Korea ! If you read this message I hope you reply sooner because I have something urgent to tell you about)

When the message was read by him , my heart started pounding real hard I felt hot , suddenly my mom entered the room and said " we will go to Japan tomorrow afternoon ok? "

" Why so FAST?? cant we stay here for like 2 days? I said disappointed

"2 days does not make any difference dear" she handed me a travel bag

I sighed,  my phone made a notification alert.  I opened my phone and read out loud gu sung-min's message            
( hi how have you been? What do you mean by that?? )

I texted back (I will go to Japan )
He texted  ( why? When will you return?)
(Anyways I guess its better to-) before sending my message he said
(What are you thinking about right now...?)
I deleted the text that I was about to send, how can I tell him that its better to break up rather than get more and more distanced. I know that I am a fool but I couldn't take it anymore.

I shut down my phone and started packing my clothes , I couldn't sleep so I made for myself a night snack.

The next day I visited mina and told her about me returning to Japan , I went to Ai to see her daughter.

Later on, we went to the airport then entered the airplane,  I opened my phone and found 26 messages and 6 miss calls .
I called gu sung-min and actually I didn't expect that he would answer so quickly!

"Hello?" I said shyly
" I kept thinking about your weird text"
"Oh about that forget it,  no worries"
"Yoyo , yesterday you were about to sent me a text what was it?"
I hesitated for a second
"You can tell me"
" I would like to thank you for letting me experience being in love and in a hard situations plus having fun adventures together, I think its a goodbye for us now" I said
He was quiet for a while,  a female cabin crew said " miss you need to put your phone on an airplane mode"