Chapter 1

Hello! I am very excited about writing this story and I hope you will all enjoy it:) (most of it will be in narrators POV, but might be bouncing back and forth other times)

Arizona was lazily watching some drama medical show and laughing at the doctors and fake blood. She had her feet propped up and was wearing some sweatpants with "Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital" written down the side and a Hopkins oversized T-shirt.

She heard a pounding at the door and got up to go see who it was, she flung the door open not even worrying about who it could be. Her mouth formed an O shape when she saw Amelia's tiny body shivering from the rain pounding down. She pulled her into the house "I-I'm sorry I just didn't know where to go and I I'm sorry I can leave" Amelia hurriedly said.

"No I'm glad you came Amelia, one second" Arizona said as she rushed upstairs to get Amelia some clothes. What had happened? Is she okay? Don't be an idiot she thought.. of course she isn't okay.

Arizona returned quickly with some shorts and a grey long sleeved shirt. "Here um they might be big on you I uh hope that's okay" Arizona mumbled out
"It's perfect thank you" Amelia said as she went to go change.

Honestly Amelia didn't know why she had come, maybe because Meredith kicked her out. Maybe because she knew Arizona wouldn't turn her away. She slipped on the clothing and looked at herself in Arizona's bathroom mirror
the person that looked back was not Amelia.

not the new Amelia. It was the old Amelia wide eyes, black mascara running down her face, and a dead scared look. She couldn't face it. She started to sob uncontrollably her body shook as she tried to keep herself standing but her knees crumpled to the ground. She was terrified of who she was becoming..

Meanwhile Arizona heard the cries from downstairs. She wanted to let the woman have her alone time but she needed to comfort her at the same time
she ran up the stairs quickly in an effort to get to her as soon as possible.

she opened the bathroom door and a knot tied at the pit of her stomach. Amelia, Amelia's tiny body was shaking uncontrollably with sobs coming from her Amelia looked up at the blond "He died, Derek is dead he's gone and he's dead and I don't want to feel it" Amelia sobbed "I can't".

Arizona's heart yearned to comfort the brunette she stepped forward and bent down to her level of the floor. She wrapped her arms around Amelia and Amelia's hands went up to wrap around Arizona's neck. She put her head into the blonds neck and cried for her brother.

Soon Amelia felt embarrassed she felt embarrassed to be here embarrassed she was the one living when Derek deserved to be the one alive.

she abruptly got up and said "thank you dr.Robbins, I should go now"

"No Amelia stay. You can't leave not like this" Arizona hurriedly said as Amelia got up to go, "you've done enough. Really I will  be good. No biggy" Amelia said while wiping her remaining tears.

"Just go sleep okay? You don't have
To leave really" Arizona pressed

"Um thanks Arizona I- I really do appreciate it" Amelia said as she went to lay down. She wanted to go but her head was pounding from crying and all she could think about was sleep.

"You take my bed, I'll sleep on the couch" Arizona insisted

Amelia laid down as the blond covered her with a blanket and said goodnight.

Arizona's hand gripped the door just as Amelia said "Arizona stay" Arizona pondered the thought but before she could say anything else Amelia continued "p-please" her heart broke at the sight as she climbed into her bed.

She stayed on her side not sure how to react to this. She soon felt Amelia coming over and she reached her hands out for Arizona. Arizona scooter over as Amelia laid her head on the blonds chest Amelia's chestnut hair sprawled about.

Amelia couldn't but a name to the feeling but right there in Arizona's arms she felt safe. She felt happy and she felt like for the first time in a long time.

She could do this.

Well there it is:) I hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to more chapters:)