Chapter 3

Arizona was drunk. Understatement of the year

She was smashed, Callie had come over with Sofia because her favourite blanket had been left there.. Only for Meredith to get called in and said she would just take Sofia to the daycare so she could have a night off and Callie had to be back at the hospital in a few hours anyways Arizona did not want to be rude so she insisted Callie stay to hang out for a bit.

Callie and Arizona both drunk swayed their hips together to the music, Callie leaned into her neck and whispered "I miss you Arizona" Arizona couldn't even feel her toes she wasn't thinning straight at all. She quickly looked up and pressed her lips to Callie's.

What was the harm? Just one night wouldn't hurt anyone. amelia, oh shit amelia she thought. It's not like she would care she though, it's all in my
head anyways.

They continued to kiss as Callie lead Arizona to the couch and laid them down. Not breaking the kiss, it was heated. She heard a door open and before she could react Amelia announced "hollaaaaaaa I'm home" in a joking matter.

Amelia walked into the room as both the women looked up. Amelia's face drained "I'm sorry" she meekly said as she ran out the back door to get fresh air.

Amelia ran out side as fast as she could. She held the tears back, what was wrong with her? How could she have actually thought Arizona was interested in her, although it was silly she still had a pang in her heart for Arizona and she didn't know what to do

"Get out" Arizona yelled at Callie "w-what? It's just Amelia she won't tell anyone Arizona it's fine" Callie stated simply "I want you out Callie- now" Arizona muttered. Callie stayed still "GET OUT" she yelled again, Callie got up and walked out quickly.

Arizona was drunk. Beyond drunk but she still was feeling so many things, she wanted Amelia- wanted her so bad. We tried to deny the feelings but it became apparent now that she wanted her, she stepped outside onto the deck to see Amelia breathing extremely heavily, the sound made Arizona feel unsteady

"Amelia" Arizona said.. The sound caused Amelia to sharply look back and Arizona saw her tear stained cheeks Amelia looked back down and said "Arizona I don't know why I care I saw you with Callie but I do"

"Amelia I- I'm sorry you had to see that I um if I'm honest I'm drunk Amelia but believe me I don't want Callie" Arizona explained while stepping closer to the her

Amelia felt a tingle down her spine and said "W-what"

Arizona stepped up to Amelia and whispered "I want you Amelia"

"you're drunk Arizona you don't know what you're talking about" Amelia said with a sigh.

"But I don't Amelia I just have courage, I want you and I have for a while and I know I screwed it up by doing this before we were even officially together but please just give me a chance" Arizona said.

Amelia couldn't take it she wanted Arizona and she wanted her to want her back "I want you to Zo" she mumbled.

Arizona looked into Amelia's ocean blue eyes and brought her lips to hers for the second time that day they kissed for what seemed like forever until Arizona led Amelia inside and to her room.

You can only assume what happened next.

Sorry for the short chapter but I will be writing more soon and just needed this part to be done:)$$