My Fathers Death (Chapter 1)

Nikki P.O.V

I stood in the loft painting Ann as the sun shown down on her through the window. I was working on portraits since they wern't my strong suit or even something I was good at. My cell rang.

"Hey Mrs. Thomas." Mrs. Thomas had been my fathers house keeper for fifteen years.

"Nikkila darling your going to have to fly in to London tomorrow." Hmm i set my paint brush down and took my apron off.

"Why, what's the occasion, Father in a mood for a party or something?"

"Your father has passed Darling." My phone dropped out of my hand. Me and my father hadn't talked much he was to frivolous with his money and i t bugged me.

"Nikkila!" I could hear Mrs.Thomas yelling into the phone.

"Sorry sorry ma'am i'll be there tomorrow morning." I hung up and went to my room. I grabbed my bags and through things in.

"Nikki!"

"What Ann!" i yelled back at her.

"Mrs. Thomas said your brother is coming on his jet to get you and I." I looked at her trying not to cry.

"Somehow i thought he would never die." Ann came and hugged me.

"I know the man seemed so invincible." She patted my back.

"Pack and let's go see Nicolas." Nicolas was my rich older brother. He had gone to Harvard and had started a insurance company which was very successful. I had moved to a small town with my best friend and worked at a coffee shop. My father had money, way to much money and my mother had money. The where both gone now and it was eating away at my heart how i stopped talking to him. I finished packing my bags and headed out.

Jared P.O.V

"You guys ready for Paris?" I sat down next to Shannon.

"Yeah." Shannon sipped his coffee.

"The city of love." I sighed leaning my head back.

"Oh has Jared caught the dreaded monogamy?" Tomo sat in a chair across the room.

"No just sometimes i wonder if i will find true love."

"Whoa stop think Jared your speaking of True love here."

"Where did that come from anyway?" Shannon set his mug down on the table.

"don't know."

"You love France.'

"Yes."

"So think of France and the shows."

"Fine." I sat up walking to the door.

"Where you going?"

"For a walk." I stepped out the door, i needed to think.

-------------

On my way home I was on my blackberry looking for hotels to stay in while we were in Paris next month.

I Found one it had two presidential suits on the top floor and one was already booked but i wanted the other. I called and made arrangements.

---------------

Nikki P.O.V

I sat looking out the window as we flew home. I would stay for two weeks then i would leave go somewhere, any where.

"Nikki." I looked up at Ann who was sitting across from me.

"Yeah?"

"I booked us a hotel room in Paris for next month, a man called he was friends with your father and asked us to stay there for awhile."

"Uncle Kelly." I sighed my father had had many friends that where rich one way or the other, uncle kelly owned lavish hotels around the world.

"Oh so you know him, well."

"Yeah my father and him had been friends for many years, my father invested money in his hotels."

"Oh."

"Father had lots of investments." I groaned a bit my father was always about money money money.

"But this guy didn't invite your brother, just you and a guest."

"Uncle Kelly never like Nicolas." I shrugged.

"Ok, rest Hun." I turned back to my window and slowly shut my eye's.

-------------------

I woke up as the jet landed.

"So what did you think of the flight, the jet is nice isn't it." Nicolas Walked down the stairs.

"Nick our father is dead i don't give a crap about your private jet." I shoved him down the last step.

"Nikki!" Nick landed on his butt in front of me.

"You should be more careful nick."

"Oh grow up Nikki."

"Show some respect for father and i will grow up."

"Nikki be nice to him, lets go." Ann grabbed my arm and led me to the black car waiting for us.

------------------

We where standing around the grave as my fathers casket was slowly lowered down. Warm tears fell down my face, my legs where shacking and i felt as though they would give out any minute. I said my final good byes and it was over.

A/n

So this is my second mars fic if you like it please vote comment and what not. It might be little short but i really needed to get some work out.

Any way love you my fab few creeps.

XXMMARMF