Papers

PLEASE READ THE A/N BELOW.

--Rin's POV

I can't believe Anko is coming here. Before she went to Tokyo, I remember her calling me to meet at her house to say farewell. I thought that Haru would be there too but boy I was wrong. The day after, the rest of the group asked where she went and I had to lie about it because I feel bad.
And now she's coming back.

We met another time in Sydney. She was with another girl and I thought they were just friends so I came up to her to say hello. Then she explained that she was bisexual, which I am totally cool about it. I was kinda curious whether her family accepted her or no and she said that her mother and father was not supportive of her and she ran away.
Her brother was totally cool about it though. He took care of her and provided her home and stuff, but she needed to work too, and she now has a small bakery in France. I tried one of their cakes (she baked some) and holy guacamole it was heavenly.

Okay, back to the hospital. We were all waiting for her in anticipation. About five minutes later, a person knocked on the door.

"Hi?" she said, or questioned.
"An-chan?" I said. Then a chuckle was heard. She came into the room wearing something... very revealing. A crop top with the word "✨treacherous" was written on it, very short jeans, just 2 cm (1 inch) below her pelvis, and peacock green converse. She was smiling but when she saw Haru's sleeping body, her features were immediately replaced by a sad look.

"Hi guys! It's so good to see you again," she said, hugging the others and tears formed in her eyes. Everyone was hugging her tightly and they looked like they were glued to each other. Then she came up to me and hugged me like she was a kid and I was a freaking teddy bear. Like really tight I was barely able to breathe.

"Rin oh my goodness. I'm really sorry I haven't been visiting you but thank the fates they have other plans," she said in the midst of tears, "I'm sorry for Haru." Then she turned around, facing the others. "I'm sorry I left you all without telling. I'm sorry for being like this. I'm sorry for everything. Please forgive me?"

Then we all nodded and hugged her.

"We forgive you. Just... don't leave us like that again okay?" Coach Sasabe said.
Nagisa was crying like a baby and Rei was just standing there while trying hard not to cry. Which was failing of course, he had a heart of glass. After the reunion finished and we all stopped crying, although Nagisa and the Coach were still sobbing, she turned and faced Rei.

"Who is this? I've never seen you before," she pointed to Rei.

"Let me introduce you two. Rei, this is, as you already know, Anko Johannsen, the brother of the CEO of the Johannsen company and a very good friend of ours. Anko, this is Rei Ryūgazaki, a friend of us since high school." Makoto introduced. They shook hands and hugged each other.

"So... How is he?" she raised her perfectly arched eyebrows while letting her lips pout.

----------------------------

A/N: Hi! First of all, sorry for the very short chapter. Second, thank you sooo much for reading. We got to 4.6k reads, which is amazing. It's way more than I deserve. This story is so bad, and I'm not really in the Free! fandom anymore. Or any anime fandom. I'm truly sorry for this but, I officially pronounce that this story will be discontinued. Permanently. I won't be working on this anymore. I have many other reasons to why I discontinue this story, but real life has been really tough for me.

Although I'll be discontinuing this story, I will be writing more stories, although it won't be in this fandom anymore. I will write stories revolving around tøp, mcr, p!atd, melanie martinez, halsey, etc. I love you guys, and I'm sorry.

xoJ.