[Confession] What?!@*&+!$#

OMG YOU GUYS 4 READS ( eeven though it's not so much but well, better than I thought [I never thought a person would read this crappy story anyways] but I still thank you guys) >< I love yoooooooou! Just FYI, I'm starting a SnK or AoT fanfictions... Please read them!!! Now, read along my fabulous readers.

_________________________________________________

Haru's POV

 We got out of the water and I just stood there. What's wrong with me? Why can't I stop admiring him?Argh, stop already! 

You know you like him

Stop

am your mind, you idiot. I know what you want

Shut the hell up will you?

Tsch, whatever. Just drag him into the water again and pull him into a kiss will you?

No.

But a part of me said that 'follow your mind and your heart'. I was dragged back into reality by Rin.

"--aru! Haru! HARU!" Rin shouted and waved his hand in front of my face.

I didn't realize it but our face was only about 2 inches apart. I grabbed his waving hand and I felt my heart goes dokidoki (aka; ba-bump ba-bump) when our hands touched.

"Do you know how much I love you?" The heat rose up to my cheeks and I felt that my face was redder than a perfectly red tomato, (how'd that happen? Don't ask me, I don't even know if we could make our face redder than red) and I saw Rin's face turning into a shade of red before he turned his face away. I realized what was happening and quickly swatted his hands and leave. 

--------------------------------------------------------- end of flashback

A/N

Oh my gosh you guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in a very very long time. I won't lie, but i was too lazy to do this.. Should I continue this? Please leave a comment below! Thanks for reading! 

-joan~