Another One?

AN:

Heeeey, I'm so super duper extra sorry for not updating in such a looooong time but now here I am!!!! And thank you for the positive comebacks. I love you guys (to whoever is reading this :3 ) Now let's go!!! 

Warning: May or may not be a love triangle

Disclaimer: I do not own anything except for the story. Any similar plots or contents are 100% a coincidence.

————————————————————-

Recall: [Haru's POV]

"Do you know how much I love you?"  -end of flashback

Rin's POV:

 Since that day happened, I tried to not think about him, which I failed miserably, and every time I swim, I kept losing to others because of that one sentence that he said. One. Simple. Sentence. Or a confession.

Argh! This day can't get any worse, can it?

Wrong.

As I came to visit Samezuka, Nitori was standing in front of the gates looking at the floor and his cheek seems to be, well, pink.

Oh God, no more of this confessions please.

"Ah! Matsuoka-senpai!" he called me, "Erm, c-can we take a walk please?"

Why would he ask me to go for a walk with him?

"Sure", I answered.

As we walked, he stopped and faced me while looking pink and said, "M-Matsuoka-senpai, I have something to tell you. . ."

Oh for the love of God no more of this stupid confessions. Well, it's better if it's from Haru. No!! It doesn't mean I can accept his confession easily anyway.

"Matsuoka-senpai, I like", he hesitated for a moment.

Oh boy, here we go.

"I like Momotarou-kun" he finally said and he let out a long sigh.

Oh thank goodness. But wait, what? Momotarou?

"Eh? Why did you tell me about it?" I asked.

"Well, you're the closest to Mikoshiba-senpai and I thought you might be close to Momotarou-kun too" he replied while looking bright pink.

"Well, I am close to him, but you should tell him yourself, you know." I said.

"W-why?" he asked, almost crying.

"Well, a week ago, or so, someone. . . also confessed to me", I said while trying to not think about him.

"Oh. My. Gosh. Matsuoka-senpai!!! Is it, hmmm, Haruka-kun perhaps?" he asked innocently (and sounding like a fangirl).

"Shut up", I said while blushing. 

"O. M. G. It is?!?!" he said in a oh-my-gosh-i-think-im-gonna-have-a-nosebleed-because-this-is-so-cute voice.

"You can say that", I spoke in a barely audible voice, but somehow he heard me.

"Oh, well. Thanks anyway. Bye! The team's probably looking for me" he said while giggling as he waved his hand while running back to the school.

I waved my hand as well, "Oh, look at the time. I should probably be going now."

And just like that, I left.

——— le time skip till the next day because i'm such a lazy trash———-

HARUKA'S POV

I tried not to think about what happened back then. But I can't leave that little thought (more like gigantic thought) aside from my mind and it's driving me crazy. Even though I don't show much emotions on the outside, but inside, I'm always screaming my thoughts out, but when I get into the water, it calms me down as if it's comforting me and telling me to calm down.

After 5 hours of a relaxing swimming laps, I got out of the water, went to the bathroom to bathe and change clothes.

"Haru-chan!" Nagisa called, "Let's go home! It's late!"

"Sure."

Then we all went back to our houses.

On the way to my house, Makoto said something that surprised me.

"Hey, Haru, have you confessed yet?"

I hesitated for a while then replied, "Does it matter to you?"

"Ah, so you did, didn't you?", he asked me.

I stayed silent. Then he giggled.

"Ahaha, don't be shy, we all know that you like him."

Instead of giving him a reply, I just blushed and looked away from him. After about 10 minutes of awkward silence, we separated paths and went to our own houses.

—at haru's home—

"Haaa... Another day passed. I wonder what tomorrow will be..." I said to myself as I slid into the bath.

"Let's just hope I won't meet him. That'd be awkward huh..." I said as I dozed off.

-in the morning (oh and haru slept on the bath. i don't know how he survived that says the writer)-

"Haru!"

"Hngh. Five more minutes," I replied.

"Haru!" Makoto (I think) said to me as he splashed a bucket of extremely hot water to my face and you do not wanna know how it feels. (A bit OOC I know.) (Kids at home, don't try this out. EVER. No exceptions. Don't do it okay. Listen to your (internet) mother.)

"BWAH!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!", I shouted. Which wasn't like me at all.

"I've been calling you for like, what, one hour or somehing, and you didn't even respond to me."

"Whatever.", I said as I cooled my face with cold water. "Kay then. Let's go."

"Wait, at least put on some clothes first." he said.

After I put on my clothes, we went to school and suddenly hear a girl's scream (not scared scream, but like oh-my-is-that-*put your idol's name here* scream.

Followed by this;

"NANASE HARUKA IS THAT YOU?!!"

I turned and saw her.

END OF CHAPTER

—————————-

A/N: Ahahahahahah. Left you with a cliffhanger didn't I? :3

Sorry for not updating in like 999 years, I had exams (glad today's the last day~). Shout out to my friends who have helped me with the story. (Man that 3 weeks writers block was horrifying).

By the way thank you for clicking this story! *bows* Love u *kisses*

Sorry for wrong grammars or punctuation. Feel free to tell me or like, suggest me those stuffs so I can revise it. 'w' (Because english isn't my native language).

Okay! See you next month!!!