The Best Day Of My Life

Yo! HEY PEOPLE...first time going on this account. It's @Zhouii ( Lily ). And 82 notifications dang.

I look like that up there -_-

I don't really like putting makeup that was on Independence day T.T Turns out I didn't go anywhere on that day.

-----

"The best day of my life"

Suga was a demon who only lived in hell and never been on top of the world. Someday, he wanted to go on top of the world.

A girl was walking alone at night. She was drunk.

Suga, insisted that he should go on top of the world and he did. He went up and found the drunk girl.

"Alone?" He smirked.

Suga turned himself to human...but he was already human, he just hid his wings and horns. His eye color changed and he wore clothes.

He walked up to the drunk girl.

"Who a yu??", the drunk girl asked.

"A demon name Suga".

"Ohh....is yu diak fully loaded??"

"Well, yes but what is your name?"

"LYZZIE" she moaned.

"Nice to meet you Lyzzie, do you want the dik?"

"Yaaaasss", Lyzzie stumbled on Suga and and passed out. Suga took her to his place.

Lyzzie woke up in a dark room full of candles around the bed.
She was feeling better but her head hurted.

"What is this place?"

"My place" Suga came out of nowhere with ropes and some nasty stuff.

"What is dat?"

"This? You'll be able to find out when this is on you"

Suga covered Lyzzie eyes with te sleeping thing and putted the ball on her mouth. ( what's it called? ) he handcuffed her hands to the bed and tied her legs to the other side of the bed. He made her leg spread away from each other. He then got naked and went on top of Lyzzie and kissed her cheeks to her boobs.

She moaned

He took off her pants and underwear. He lick that PUSSI til it was super wet. Then he took a dildo and put it in her.

She moaned even more

He moved the dildo up and down and went faster.

It was getting wild and his dik went up.

"Ready for my dik?" He asked.

Lyzzie nodded

He shoved his dik in her and moved hard. He was already hitting her g spot.

"Damn girl, you're so tight!" He moaned.

For some reason his dik got bigger. He went faster til he came.

"You don't have to do anything to me, I'll make you feel gewdd", he smirked.

He took out his dik and fisted his hands in her v. She moaned louder and almost screamed in pain but she loved it. He wiggled his hands in her v and she squirted. Lots came out. Lyzzie twitched. Suga took off the sleeping thing and the ball out. He also took off te handcuffs and te ropes.

"Did you like it?"

"I love it, that was the best of my life"
-----

This sucks I know.