mr.krabs i have an iddeeeeaaa

yo yo yo it's @

so like i just realized this group chat could be like a real interesting story doe. rite rite like a clan or some shiet, but i can't write or nothing.

gotchu with this story tho *clears throat"

************

april 25th

'i'm thinking of making a super cool clan of people, drop by the forbidden cave of Kakao and i'll let you in"

one by one different warriors and mages dropped by this cave, each was let in through the powerful great mage mae.

in the beginning the room had only a few people, it was only the first thirty minuets and so many different people had entered the chat.

"yooo"

"what's up chingus?"

"meme meme meme meme meme"

but quickly the amount of people kept on multiplying. there were so many people, 28 at least for now.

"listen up!"

but the fantastical kept talking amongst themselves.

mae got her staff and tapped on the ground three times silencing the others with the sound of her angelic voice.

~~~~~

nah nah nah that's kinda too fictional rite? rite. maybe it can go something like this.

~~~~~

"your too young to handle a gun!" the gun was easily snatched away from one of tithe youngest in the gang's hands, tesiya .

~~~~~

nah that's mad graphic dude, too too graphic mucho mucho graphic

~~~~~

"you guys will be the new ioi, the new 2ne1, your my newest set of trainees."
the owner of watty entertainment looked over the group of girls, there were 28 specifically. one of the most members in a group.

"what's are group name?"

"jupe." kakao the owner of the entertaiment says.

"jupe? what does that mean?" sabreenah asks.

"jupe, means jupe." lyzzie says.

"it means cute." ayane responds.

"how the hell are we going to remember eachother names?" 

"i got some name tags for the first couple weeks, it should be fairly easy, like bethany is the maknae so just call her maknae."

*******

nah nah nah too kiddish

imma figure this out, l8trrrr

^^^^^**