(4) Jerk Face

Ashley's POV

After I dropped Ayanna and Claudia off, I drove back home with Taylor since she was spending to night at my house. I was still in a bad mood when I got home and the girls didn't try to force me to talk about what happened, which I was thankful for. When we got to my house we went to my room and I plopped on the bed.

"I call dibs on showering first." Taylor shouted as she walked into my room and grabbed her stuff. She smiled and left.

I sat up on my bed and went on my phone. I scrolled through Instagram and liked a few people's posts. Then I went onto snapchat and responded to people. I looked at how many views I got on my story. I'm pretty surprised, I got 153 views on one video. I put my phone down since I was in somewhat of a better mood. I still couldn't shake off what that guy said to me.

"You should come back to my place and we could do a little something something." Then he winked. That's the reason I hate guys. All they see girls as are sluts who will let you go in between their legs whenever you tell them to open. But we're not, well most of us anyway.

"Whatcha thinkin' about?" Taylor walked in. Her curly hair was wet and she had her pajamas on. I snapped out of it and smiled.

"Oh nothing." I shrugged to make her get off my back. It didn't work. She raised an eyebrow in a questioning manner.

"It's more than nothing. Hmmmm. Are you thinking about what that guy said to you?" She jumped onto my bed.

"Yes!" I shouted and tossed my hand up. "Those are the types of guys I stay away from. He thought of me as some type of girl that would just let him have sex with. Like no. I have morals ya know." I spoke loud and fast.

"That's true. That was rude, but he was definitely hot." She smirked. "Wouldn't you let him smash, or at least weren't you thinking about it." She stuck out her tongue and looked behind her shoulder.

"Hell no! I don't care if he had the biggest dick in the world and knew how to use it. I don't care if he came like a fucking hose and was the hottest guy in the world. I would never let a guy like him do the nasty with me." I sounded disgusted, and that because I was.

"Well I would let his friend, Dylan hit it. He was hot." She smiled. I gave her a questionable look.

"Aren't you trying to get with a guy named Joseph?"

She rolled her eyes and I laughed. "I was stalking his page, and I noticed this girl that was constantly commenting on his photos. So I looked at her page and she literally rides his dick." I started to laugh. "No she's like "omg he's so hot and he plays soccer." Or she'll post a picture of them together and said "had the best day with him 😍". But when I looked at both of their bios, they were both single. So yes. She's a kiss ass, or a dick rider." She crossed her arms.

I couldn't contain my laughter and I rolled around on my bed and accidentally fell off.

"Ouch." Taylor started laughing and I joined her. I got up and jumped back onto the bed.

"Anyway... What's that guy's name?" Taylor asked with a smile.

I looked at her with a deadpan facial expression. "His name is probably Jerk Face for all I know or care. Why?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"No reason." She smiled a devious smile. "Uhh. This random person just texted me." I looked at her. Then she showed me the text. "What should I say?"

"Did you give any of those guys your number." She started to think about it, then a smile came across her face.

"Oh yeah. I gave Dylan my number, and when he was gonna give me his number someone decided to yell." She rolled her eyes and looked at me.