(11) Your Fault

Kyle's POV

After I left Ashley's room, I heard Cristina's voice. I walked back to my bedroom and saw Cristina sitting up on my bed looking confused.

"Good morning babe. Where were you?" She asked me. Ugh I want her to leave. I don't have time to be messing around with her and deal with Ashley.

"I was handling some business." I said sternly. I scratched the back of my neck and she started crawling towards me. "I need you to leave." I told her. She stopped crawling and looked at me shocked.

"What do you mean?" She looked at me as if she was taken aback. She knows how I am and she needs to stop pretending.

"Call your driver or I'll tell mine to come pick you up. You need to leave." I started raising my voice. I was pissed off already and I wasn't in the mood for Cristina. She stood up and walked over to me seductively and used her fingers to trace up my chest. I looked at her and she looked at me with a smile.

"You don't really want me to leave. You've missed me." She whispered in my ear. I walked away and picked up my phone to call my driver.

"He's gonna be here in 15 minutes to pick you up. So be ready to go, when he gets here." I said. She stood there like a lost child. I really don't care how she feels right now. I don't care about anything. I'm just really mad right now because Ashley tried running away.

After Cristina left I made breakfast for myself and Ashley. I didn't want her to starve because then she'll never forgive me. I walked into her room with her food and drink and placed it on her night stand. She lifted her head up looking terrified and there were tears on her face.

"Eat." I said. I walked out and grabbed my food and coffee so I could eat in her room. "If you kick me, or try to escape when I unlock your foot, you're gonna regret it." She nodded. I unlocked her foot and one wrist then put the keys on a dresser. She sat up and grabbed her food and started eating. I watched her eat as I ate my food.

"Why did you try to run away?" I asked. Still pissed off that she attempted to run. She wasn't gonna get far anyway.

She looked up at me and swallowed the food that was in her mouth. "Maybe because I don't want to be here." She said with an attitude. I could sense the fear in her voice.

"Why don't you want to be here?" I asked. I knew that she didn't want to be here because I kidnapped her from her house. But I've been nice to her.

"I don't like having to hear people scream or moan at night. Or hear the bed banging against the wall. You kidnapped me when I would rather be at home. I have nothing to do here. And you're mean." She said confidently. She had a good point. I can't argue with her about not wanting to be here because if someone kidnapped me, I would've tried to escape. She started eating again and kept looking up at me.

"Well, I told you not to try to escape. And if you did, there would be punishments."

"What are you gonna do? Kill me? My family probably thinks I'm dead. Are you gonna spank me like I'm a child? Hmmm. Or you could just ground me. It's not like I'm stuck here all day." Spanking her isn't a bad idea. I could have her over my knee and lift that shirt of mine above her booty and spank her. I could make that ass red and she would learn not to run away.

"As much as I like spanking women. I don't think we're there yet. And I've handled your family." I said. Her eyes widened when I mentioned her family. Oh. She thinks I've killed them. "Your family is fine. They came home and found you weren't there, so they contacted the police. I handled it." I tried to explain what I meant by handle it. "Your punishment will be simple. You are to keep my place clean. Do not go into my room and if a door is locked, do not go inside of it. On top of that, you will be preparing my meals. If I leave late in the morning, I expect breakfast. And when I get home I expect dinner, unless I say not to make dinner. Do you understand?"