(18) The Gala

Ashley's POV

Ever since Thursday, I've been trying to avoid Kyle at all costs. I would cook dinner and while I was cooking, he would come watch me cook. He was always shirtless, probably having just finishing pleasing Cristina or vice versa. He would try to talk to me, but I would give him a short, quick answer or I would nod or shake my head. This happened for 2 days with most meals, unless he wasn't home. The rest of the day, would be spent inside my room texting or FaceTiming Chase. It was really fun because he was really funny. We continued playing our little game, to see who would fall first. I definitely am not easy to be won, but I liked him, I just wouldn't let him notice.

It was finally Saturday and I was extremely excited for my first gala. The only thing I wasn't happy about was that I had started my period last night and I wouldn't be able to wear the thong that Chase had chosen. I still was going to wear some cute underwear. Chase picked me up around 7 this morning, in order for me to go get everything done. The first thing that I did was get my nails done. I got them painted white, while my ring finger was painted a shimmery gold. After I got my nails done, we went out for breakfast at IHOP. I got a waffle with bacon and Chase got French toast, eggs, bacon, and fruit. And occasionally he would steal a piece of my waffle and I would steal a piece of French toast as revenge. It was around 9:45 am, and I went to the hair salon to get my hair washed and styled. Chase left me there, and went to the barber shop. About an hour later, he came back and saw that I wasn't done. They were curling my hair and it was going to be beautiful. We talked and laughed a lot while I sat in the chair getting my hair done.

"I like your hair." I said with a smile.

"Thank you!"

"It reminds me of all the fuckboys that went to my high school. They all had the same haircut." I started laughing and he did a fake angry face, then joined in on the laughter.

The hair stylist left rollers in my hair, so that whenever I'm ready I could take them out and my hair would still be curled. Chase paid them and we left.

"Baby girl. That wasn't nice." Chase didn't unlock the car, so I was just standing there. He walked in front of me and put a hand on either side of my body, caging me in. My eyes went wide and I blushed.

"What are you talking about daddy?" I said with a smirk. He groaned and his face started moving towards mine quickly. Soon his lips were on mine and we were kissing. His hands moved to my hips, pulling me closer to him. My arms wrapped around his neck. While we were kissing, I remembered what happened last night. Kyle kissed me. Kyle's kiss was amazing and compared to this one... Kyle's was greater. Before I could separate myself. Out the corner of my eye, I saw a teen girl with her phone out, probably taking a picture of us. I started laughing and we stopped kissing. The girl looked scared that she got caught and quickly walked away.

"What's so funny?"

"This girl took a picture of us. A teenage girl." He chuckled. He unlocked the car and opened the door for me. He drove me back to Kyle's place and told me that he was going to pick me up at 7:45 pm. The gala started at 8pm, and he told me it would be a 30 minute drive. He just didn't want to get there on time. While we drove he told me how to make a bruise disappear or at least the color. He told me either leave a banana peel on it for 10-30 minutes or a cloth with vinegar on it. I was definitely going to use the banana method first because I'm not too fond of the smell of vinegar. Once we pulled up to the building, I got out, thinking that Chase was just dropping me off. Instead, he got out the car too. As he walked to the door of the building, I ran and jumped on his back. Thankful for his fast reflexes, or else I would've busted my butt when I fell. He carried me to the elevator and into Kyle's house. Once we got in, he put me down. Kyle was on the couch watching Netflix while Cristina was giving him a nice blow down under. Kyle looked shocked that I was back, and then shocked turned to anger. There goes that jealousy again.