The rumor

It was lunchtime and you sat down at the Poseidon table alone waiting for Percy. You talked to Chiron about your dream but he refused to believe that Poseidon wasn't your father.

You looked up and saw people whispering and pointing. Word had got out fast that you and Percy were supposedly siblings. Everyone knew that you two were close to dating and once you were "claimed"....... Well, let's just say there were rumors.

  Just yesterday the entire Aries cabin had come and asked why you and Percy had continued to date even though you knew you were brother and sister.

You tried to explain that you weren't but they beat you up before you got the chance too.

You touched your swollen lip and winced. A new rumor had started to circulate that you knew you were his brother but continued to "seduce" him anyway.

But you and Percy ignored them because of course they weren't true. You looked down at your food and began eating. But you were quickly interrupted when Percy grabbed you by the shoulders and turned you around.

"You knew we were siblings and you still let me fall for you!?!" He said.
You rolled your eyes.

"Percy...what are you talking about? How could I have known?" You said calmly. You shook your head. "Percy, you're not my brother. My dream, I-" Percy cut you off.

"Enough with the dream! You're insane! You saw the sign just like I did!"

His words hit you like a slap in the face. Insane? "Percy I-"

"don't!" He cut you off again and pushed you back. By now the whole camp was watching and you were furious!

"I can prove that I'm not the daughter of Poseidon!" You screamed.