Epilogue

This was requested...

You pulled your sweatshirt tighter around you as you walked. It was October and it was already freezing. You sighed as you moved along the beach. A cold breeze blew by causing you to shiver even more.

Percy had left to go to school during the year, just like everyone else had. It got lonely every once in a while, but you knew that you had to grit your teeth and bear with it.

You winced as you heard the thunder clap over you. You started jogging back to your cabin. You broke out into a sprint once you saw the Lightning. Storms didn't usually bother you, unless they were at camp. It wasn't supposed to rain here. Something bad was happening.

Once you reached your cabin you flung open the door. Unfourtanetly the rain had already soaked you. You took off your sweatshirt revealing your tank top. You shivered once again but you stopped when you heard a chuckle.

"Are you cold?" You head someone ask.

You turned around and broke out into a grin when you saw Percy sitting on your bed.

"Percy!" You squealed before running to him and tackling him in a hug. "What are you doing here?" You asked in delight.

He smiled and kissed you. "I came to see my favorite girl!" He exclaimed.

"I'm guessing you had something to do with this storm?" You asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Athena is upset with me for choosing you over Annabeth." He saw your smile drop.

You knew they had something special. They even dated when Percy was mad at you. The memory caused you to wince a little.

"But I really don't care." He smiled and kissed your forehead. "I love you more than anything in the world and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else right now!" He pulled you in for a hug.

You smiled. Everything you'd ever wanted was right in front of you.

End