Ask- 5

Another Ask by the Wonderful Angryallie ! (Who should totally tell people about this book *winks at you with both eyes* ;-; )

Frieza: No. May I remind you, Allison, I am asexual. Meaning I don't need nor want a sexual or romantic partner.

Me: I even think Tyler did a chapter in her Rants book about asexuality...

Tyler: *Faintly in the background* YASS BITCH!~

Cell: Wait, me and Frieza... is... are... a-... is a thing?!

Me: It's called yaoi, yea.

Goku: Apparently, from what Maddy and Tyler've told me, there's stuff like that of me and Vegeta, too...

Vegeta: *walks in to the talk room with Maddy's phone*  Who is this '(Y/n)' person? Why is her name always in parentheses?!

Goku: *Looks at Vegeta* Whatcha reading?

Vegeta: A... Fanfiction, is it called?

Me: Yes it's called that, now gimme my phone!

Vegeta: Fine. *Mumbles:* It was just getting interesting... *Hands Maddy her phone*

Me: *Puts my phone away* But yes, Frieza and Cell, there are Fanfictions of you two together, etcetera, etcetera. *mumbles:* But Cell is mine... *Ahem*

Cell: R-Right..

Frieza: And as for Allison. No, I shall not stick up for you, you're, what, how old now? Do it yourself, child.

Cell: Oh how fun, Parenting 101 with the lizard!

Frieza: Dammit, Cell, I'm not a-

Vegeta: Both of you, enough! No one wants to deal with your bullshit! Especially Madelyn...

Me: If either of you fight, you'll be dead where you stand...

Cell: Sorry...

Frieza: Whatever...

Goku: Alright, I'm going to go train. See ya! *leaves*

Vegeta: ... *Silently follows Goku*

Me: *Leaves to Kami know where???*

Cell: Alright, don't forget to comment, vote, follow, whatever.

Frieza: KBYE!