XII

I looked at Grayson and he looked up which caused me to smile so it made him smile.

"Why you got to do that girl."

"Do what?"

He raised an eyebrow and stood. He leaned over the table and kissed my forehead then went to his room.

I heard the cat and looked down at his adorable little kitten face. I smiled and leaned down so I could pick him up.

"Hey handsome. What are you doing today?"

He mewed in reply and I smiled.

"Then we'll binge watch Netflix movies today!" I placed him on the couch where he sat waiting for me.

I soon was falling asleep and the kitten curled up closer to me.

Soon I heard the shower running and sat up.

The kitten rubbed against me so I picked him up and took him with me.

I slid my fingers under his jaw and knocked on the door.

"Grayson you okay?"

"I'm fine." He sounded like some dark lord and I backed away. He cleared his throat and I looked at the door. "Sorry I'm fine." He was back to normal and I just laid back on the couch.

Soon I was drifting off to sleep and I felt the couch sink in. I was pulled closer to Grayson and realized what he was wearing. Just one pair of underwear sat on his body and that was it.

"Grayson why aren't you dressed?"

"Cause I'm hot."

"It's not that hot in here."

"No that's not what I meant." He kissed my arm that cradled the kitten.

"You're so cocky."

"What am I not cute in anyway to you?"

"Sometimes you can be an old middle aged man but other times you're a little kitten."

"I never knew I was a middle aged man."

"Personality wise." He laughed and I just got comfy with the kitten doing the same. Soon I was asleep once again and heard the door close.

I woke when heard rain and looked at the door. A dark figure stood covered in water. The lightning struck and I saw Grayson. He growled and took his jacket off. I didn't make him see that I was awake but watched in silence.

"I'm so fucking done with this." I watched him turn on the bathroom light and he was covered in blood. I fell back and hit the table. I covered my mouth and the kitten meowed.

I put my finger to my mouth and he just purred.

"Stop it." I whisper yelled at him.

"Jordan what did you see?"

"From the door opening and the light turning on and you covered in red."

"What is the red?"

"Blood."

"What did I say then?" He was holding the couch and looking down at me.

"I'm so fucking done with this."

"Stand now." I moved shaking and he pushed me down so I was sitting on the table. "What do you think caused this."

"You fell on a person that was attacked by the beast. Or you killed someone. I'm hoping it's the first one."

"Second. But why did I kill that person?"

"They took your lunch money." I shrugged as I said it and he wiped his lower lip with a wash cloth.

"No."

"They were a criminal that the beast didn't get."

"Oh the beast got them alright."

"Grayson stop this just say what you did!" He stopped and put the wash cloth down.

"Close your eyes." I did as he commanded and soon heard the growl of a lion beside me. Right in my ear. I trembled when I heard it and felt a hand go over mine.

"Grayson are you holding my hand and the beast beside me?"

"No." He pushed off and I didn't open my eyes. His arm went around me and pulled me back. I heard the growl again and froze. I opened my eyes and felt his tongue on my shoulder.

The door bursted open and I looked with Grayson.

"This is a robbery!" He pointed a gun at us and I put my hands in the air.

Grayson got away from me and growled at him.

"Oh did I interrupt your sexy time?" The man laughed. He lunged forward changing into the black lion I knew. He was dead in seconds and I was frozen in shock and fear.

He dragged him outside and the door closed. He climbed up with his two front paws and his left back paw. He changed so his head was beside me.

"Shhh." He said in my ear and I tried to make a break for it but he pushed me down. I didn't move and he pushed off from me. He dragged me into the bathroom and took my shirt and shorts off.

"Grayson!" He took his shirt and pants off too. I felt like I was in a bikini with a murder in the same room. He filled a bath looking at me from time to time wanting to see if I left.

Soon he pushed me in and I sat holding the edges. He got in slowly and grunting as if in pain. He finally settled and the water was red. He put his head under and made the water a deeper shade. I felt him kissing my leg then going up. Till he stopped at my neck.

"You have blood on you." He wiped it off and I put my hand out. He didn't move and flinched as if he thought I was gonna hit him. I put my hand in his wet hair and pulled myself closer.

"Why didn't you just tell me?"

"Because I thought you'd run and never to be seen again by me." I put my arms around his neck and felt like I could fall asleep where I was.

He fingers flicked me and I looked at him with furrowed brows.

"What the fuck was that for?" I yelled and he smiled and kissed my forehead exactly where he flicked me.

"Don't fall asleep." He said and I smiled and held onto him as his hands gripped my thighs and he lifted me up and laid back so I was on top of him. "Now I'm gonna sleep and you can watch me okay?" He said and closed his eyes only to open one.

I crossed my arms on his chest and leaned into them so I was closer to his face that never stopped giving me the guilty smile.

"Stop being a bitch." I growled at him.

"That's your job." He said and I flicked him. He smiled and his hands that still rested on my thighs moved to just sooth me. I looked back at them and then up at him. I couldn't resist anymore.

I smashed my lips on his my hands going into his wet black hair and I wanted to devour all of him right there.

He pulled me closer as he kissed back and his hands squeezed my thighs till they traveled a little too high but I was getting a little too drunk off of him to mind.

He flicked on the drain and lifted me taking me out and having me drip water across the floor as we walked by every room and soon fell into his bed.

I wasn't getting away but I showed no signs of wanting to.

I belonged to a male lion and I know from nature shows. He'd fight just to keep me.