Introduction

|SUMMARY|

Ambrosia "Amber" Underwood is a seventeen-year-old high school junior with warped perceptions of the world. She has no friends, only acquaintances. No boyfriend, only a vague dating arrangement with a jock. A lover of routine and a hater of change, Amber spends her nights at the old lighthouse in her dull town to battle insomnia.

But when a teary-eyed Dylan Frost shows up at the lighthouse one Friday night, Amber's carefully constructed life is thrown into chaos. With his cappuccino hair and ocean eyes, Dylan starts to change everything, one song and one night at a time.

|DISCLAIMER|

This story contains strong language, some sexual content and mature themes such as underage drinking. This story may also contain triggering material.

If you have any concerns or questions about the contents of this story, feel free to leave a comment or message me privately.

This work of fiction is subject to copyright. No part of it may be translated or reproduced in any form, anywhere.

|AUTHOR'S NOTE|

Hello! Thank you for reading Lighthouse Lullaby.

I hope that you will enjoy reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I love seeing each and every one of your comments and votes, so please press that little star and share your thoughts with me!

For those readers who've read This Love, thank you for reading another one of my works! Your support for my first book has been incredible, and I hope that you will enjoy this story just as much.

For new readers, welcome! Thank you for choosing to read this story. If you're interested in completed teen fiction romances, do check out my other published works on Wattpad: This Love and Falling in the Dark. I would love to hear from you.

Amethyst