°[·1·]°

IG - iamhannalashay
Plays as Kamari Quince
Y'all should follow her, her IG layout is bomb asf

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kamari stood at her locker earphones in her ears with her music up loud. She put all her stuff away since it was lunch and Zayn was taking her to anywhere but the school cafeteria.

Outside she waited for a light gray 2005 Impala to show up with her bestfriend as the driver.

About almost 3 minutes later Zayn pulled up honking the horn obnoxiously. Kamari got into the car as fast as she could, bumping her head on the the car then smacking Zayn in the head.

"Ow, I was just joking around, Kami." Zayn said rubbing his head.

"Well your joke got me hurt."

"I didn't ask you to bump your head."

"Sounds like you're asking for a fight." Kamari said jokingly.

"Maybe I am."

"Fight me then, b*tch!"

The car was filled with laughs as Zayn pulled out the school's driveway.

Kamari saw the looks of jealousy from girls and guys in her grade, and underclassmen.

Don't worry, he's not my man.

Zayn like her is a senior. But by the looks of it he might have to repeat the year over again. He never comes to school cause he's a lazy sh*t. He's lucky he has her to cheat off of.

"So where are we eating at?" Kamari asked picking at her nails.

"The food court at the mall," Zayn stopped at a stop sign looking both ways then accelerating. "We can choose what we feel like eating and meet up at a table."

This was different.

"Who are you meeting?" Kamari asked smirking.

Zayn smiled pulling into the mall lot. "This instagram model, she found my page and she wants to smash!" He said excitedly.

This annoyed Kamari, Zayn literally f*cked recklessly. He would wrap it up from what he told her, but he'd meet up with these insta girls he never met until the day they mess around.

"One day one of these insta girls is gonna be a man, who want them cheeks."

"Kamari, get out my car."

Kamari got out the car with a little giggle. Looking at Zayn she saw him smile pulling up his sweats a bit.

Inside the mall were mainly old people, since most of the high schoolers are at school, obviously.

People stared at Kamari and Zayn as they walked down to the food court, whether it was in confusion or awe.

Confusion because they're suppose to be at school but strangers don't know it's lunch. Awe because as Kamari looked into the windows of the stores they passed by, they kinda looked like a bomb a** couple.

That could never happen though. Kamari only saw Zayn as a friend, and vice versa.

They got their food and started eating when they finished Zayn got a text from the insta girl.

"Okay, Mari, this chick is going to take me home," He handed her the keys to his car. "So here, I'll come to your house to pick it up later, kay?" They lived down the street from each other so it wasn't a problem for Zayn to just pick his car up later.