°[·3·]°

In the media there should be a pic of Adriano. Played by Ritch Fabian.

He so foooiiinnneee but he trash (in the book)

* * * * *

Kamari froze as she watched Adriano walk into the DQ with his friends. She quickly put her head down. Trying to look anywhere but at him.

"What's wrong?" Zayn asked.

Kamari whispered to him that Adriano was here. Zayn looked behind him seeing no other than the douche bag himself.

Zayn watched as he ordered what he wanted along with his friend.

Adriano turned around since his friend was nudging him, seeing Zayn staring right at him & Kamari looking out the window.

Adriano smirked & walked his way over to Kamari & Zayn's table.

"¿Qué pasa, mami?" (What's up mami) Adriano asked sitting down next to Kamari.

"Can you leave our table before I beat you're a**, again?" Zayn threatened.

Adriano held a finger at Zayn. "Cállate , niño." He then touched Kamari's face gently. "Mi amor, why won't you look at me?" He whispered.

Kamari moved her face from his hand and pushed him away. "Can you just leave me alone!" She yelled causing the employees and other people in DQ to stare.

"Yes please leave, I would hate to bust your nose again." Zayn said sarcasticly.

Adriano glared at Zayn but knew better than to start something. "Just please accept my offer I miss you, it's all a misunderstanding." He got up & kissed the back of her hand. "But, I'll go if it make you happy." He grabbed his milkshake from one of his friends and left with his posse right after him.

A tear fell down onto Kamari's cheek. Just one.

"Kamari, don't cry I hate seeing you cry over him." Zayn went from sitting across from her to next to her.

Kamari layed her head onto Zayn's shoulder. "It's just, no matter how much he's hurt me," She sniffled. "I still have the urge to just run back to him, maybe it's the accent." She wiped her eye & nose.

Zayn felt a little hurt hearing that his bestfriend was still in love with that douche. He knows nothing good will come out of Adriano if Kamari got back with him.

"Well how about we forget about this ice cream," He through both his & Kam's ice cream in the trash. "And go to the carnival! You thought I forgot, huh?" Zayn asked her smiling.

Kamari started to laugh. "Oh yeah you promised me." All her tears were gone as if she was never crying. She got up & linked arms with Zayn as they walked out of DQ.

* * * * *

The carnival wasn't as crowded as they thought it would be. Probably because most people were at school, or work. Mainly old people were there.

Zayn & Kamari walked side by side, Kamari eating cotton candy, Zayn eating a greasy beef hotdog.

"Let me have a bite of your cotton candy." Zayn said.

"Hell no, not with them greasy a** lips!" Kamari said eating more of her cotton candy.

"I'll give you a bite of my hotdog."

"Did I ask for your hotdog?"

Zayn grabbed Kamari's cotton candy & ran away.

"Zayn!"