°[·5·]°

Last time on: Unknowingly Besotted

Kamari bowed her head, she was laying on her stomach with her elbows propped up to hold her head. "You're going to be mad at me."

"No I won't-"

"I'm going to go meet up with Adriano."

* * * * *

Zayn dropped his phone & looked up at Kamari.

"Kam? Is that you?" Zayn shook his head in disbelief.

"Zayn please save the judgement-"

"No I'm not judging you. I'm worried for you! Remember everything that had happened after he humiliated you?! He was your first boyfriend ever! And he did all that to you because he didn't trust you!" Zayn interrupted her expressing his feelings about Kam's decision.

Kami got up off of Zayn's bed grabbing her wallet. "He wouldn't have to not trust me if you weren't such a touchy person!" She yelled.

"Y'all better not be yelling in my house!" Zayn's mom shouted from across the house.

Zayn shook his head. "You're really gonna try to blame this on me?" He yelled-whispered. He shook his head again. "I've been knowing you since diapers. We both know we don't see each other in that light, he doesn't trust you because he's insecure! Haven't you heard Keyshia Cole's 'I Should've Cheated'? It's the same situation! He wants to put the blame on you since he was the one cheating!" Zayn panted after saying all that.

"Still! He wouldn't be insecure if you weren't so touch-"

"I'm tired of you saying I'm touchy! Giving my friend a hug is touchy?! It's not like I grab your a** & say 'It's cool because we're friends'." Zayn was in disbelief.

Kamari grabbed her things. "Whatever Zayn! If you're not going to support my decision then don't contact me until you want to be a real friend." Kamari started walking towards Zayn's bedroom door.

"Wait Kami! I just don't want you to-"

Kamari slammed the bedroom door.

"..get hurt again." Zayn sighed flopping onto his bed & sighing heavily.

* * * * *

"So basically it's somehow my fault!" Zayn threw his hands in the air.

Hermano rolled up his joint & lit it, then took a puff. "Damn, this sh*t is kickin'" Hermano then went into a fit of coughs.

Zayn mugged him. "Nobody listens to me around here." He mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing."

Hermano was a friend of both Kamari & Zayn.

Hermano was in the street life, he sold weed, sometimes a brick. His real name is Hakim, but in the streets he was Hermano.