.thirteen

Growing up, Jihoon thought liking someone in a romantic way was stupid.

The concept of love and sort was far too confusing and he really couldn't understand how thinking of this person 24/7 was good. That was tiring. And why would you even dedicate yourself to someone but still ends up getting hurt? 

He witnessed how his sister cried hard when her boyfriend broke up with her.

He saw Yoongi got totally wasted when this girl he likes left without any notice.

And Jiho? Well, Jiho was still romantically stupid for his one sided love over Manager Ailee. That dude was a proud masochist but only to the woman he loves. And that never fails to make him cringe every time.

Basically and truthfully speaking, falling in love was something an idiot would do and he would like to not become one.

But then... he came.

"Suspended?" Jihoon frowned after hearing Jisoo's statement. The older man looked up from his phone and nodded, worry evident in his eyes.

"Yes." Jisoo said. "Apparently he got into a fight and got suspended for a week. He also said that he caught a cold 'cause somewhere in the middle he was thrown into the pool."

Seungcheol burst into a laughing fit after hearing that. "Is he serious?" Though it quickly died down after receiving a glare from Ailee who looked less amused with the news. The boy cleared his throat before mouthing a quick apology.

"You understand that this is bad right? If the media were to find this you're screwed." the woman asked Jihoon who was currently sitting on their hotel room's sofa. They were going to return to Seoul that afternoon as their business in Daegu was finished. But seeing things as it, they were sure to be bombarded by the media the moment they set foot in the city. "That kid was bad news in the first place. You shouldn't have taken him. He's going to be your own downfall." She added and rubbed her temples.

Jihoon frowned but didn't said anything.

Seeing that it was time to intervene, Jeonghan stood up from where he was sitting and went behind Jihoon. He placed his hands on the boy's shoulder as sign of comfort and assurance. Something that they probably all needed. "That dating scandal can be easily covered up, right? It shouldn't impose that much of a problem if Woozi clarifies that she's still dating that thing." He said, roughly pertaining to Wonwoo. 

"That's right." Jisoo smiled at Jeonghan. Although he knew that his friend still loathes Mingyu, Jisoo was quite happy that he was becoming less meaner to the boy. He guess Mingyu's innocent ways was starting to get into the man.

"You have a point," Ailee sighed and crossed her arms. "but I'm warning you Jihoon. Don't get too close with Mingyu. You have a certain task to fulfill. We can't have him ruin you." The woman reminded and Jihoon could only bow his head.

"I know that." He grumbled and fiddled with the hem of his shirt.

I know that.

[ #prettyu ]

But he was dead worried.

Seungcheol was minding his own business that morning and was happily trudging the hallway of Woozi's Agency. It was nice to be back. Daegu was nice but it didn't have his love's nice homemade fruit juice and lunch boxes so it wasn't as nice as how he wanted it to be. He was in the midst of his happy thoughts, thinking nothing but his husband's cute butt and their equally cute daughter, when he was yanked into the deepest and coldest part of hell. Or some place like that.