Erza (Fairy Tail) x Fem Reader Pt. 1

You close the door behind you as you step into the well lit apartment space. You look around and call out, 'Erza? I'm home.' You hear a slightly muffled 'okay' come from down the hall. It's a large apartment with many rooms;  you figure Erza's probably in one of them.

After slipping off your shoes and setting the box of pizza in the kitchen, you stroll through the house, knocking on every door, asking if she's there.

Finally, at the door to the bathroom, you knock and call, 'Erza?'

You hear a muffled, 'Come in!' and tentatively open the door. Erza's inside taking a bubble bath. You're both girls, and you can't see anything, so it's not weird... right?

'Hey you.' Erza says.

'Hey.' You reply, casting your eyes anywhere but on Erza's voluptuous body.

'It's okay, it's just a bath. I felt really tired after today's job, and a bath just helps calm you down, don't you think?'

'Yeah, you're right.' You slowly rest your gaze more firmly on Erza, but only on her face. You may both be girls, but you don't want her to get the wrong idea... or at least you're not sure if you do. Then Erza comes straight out of left field.

'You wanna jump in?'

'What?!' You go red from chin to forehead, and squeak a little bit when you answer.

Erza blushes a bit when she says, 'Come on, we're both girls. It's fine. The bathtub is huge anyways.'

You make excuses to yourself. You're both girls, the tub is huge, it's only for a little while, nothing will happen, it'll feel great, you deserve a bath. Finally you answer, 'Sure, lemme just get changed.' You step to the side, facing away from Erza. You pull off first your sweater, then your shirt, and finally your tight pants. Leaving your bra and underwear on, you turn and face the tub again.

'Come on, take them all off. It's fine.' says Erza. You stand for two seconds, three, then turn away again, take off your bra and underwear, and join Erza in the large tub. You feel every muscle in your body relax as you slide first your thighs, then your abdomen, and finally your breasts into the tub. You blush and look away. Erza notices, and smirks.

'Why do you keep looking away? Stop hiding your body, it's very sexy.' She says. A needle of ecstasy goes through your mind as you hear her speak. Erza, the Queen of many people's hearts and yours, is telling you, the girl who always doubted her proportions and compared herself to Lucy, Mirajane, and Erza herself, that you have a sexy body.

'You- you think so?' You ask, tentatively.

'Of course I do.' Says Erza with an alluring look in her eyes. She moves closer to you and moves her legs outside yours so that even though you can't see it through the bubbles you know the only thing between your pussies is water. 'Do you like my body?' She asks.

'Of- of course..' you say, trailing off in embarrassment. You turn your head away, but Erza pulls your chin forward to face her again. Her eyes glint in a mischievous manner as she wiggles a finger at you, then puts the hand under the water and searches with it for your pussy. When she inevitably finds it your whole body tenses. She rubs her finger in a tracing motion around your opening and ends on top of it right at the clit, teasing it with her finger. You moan in enjoyment.

'Oh? So you liked that?' You let the word 'Yes..' escape your lips as you meekly turn your face away, tongue hanging slightly out. Erza pushes you against the wall of the tub and lays on top of you. Your mouths meet softly, but then she pulls you closer so you breasts rub together and you make out passionately. You feel your tongues intertwine and taste her, take her in. She reaches her other hand and runs it up your chest to your breasts. She teases your left nipple and you gasp, releasing the kiss. If there ever was a naughty smile it was Erza's then.

She puts her hand beneath the water again and sticks one finger into your now loose pussy. she rubs around and around inside the opening as you moan and twist your legs. She puts in two now, her index and middle, and hooks them upwards, searching and feeling for your spot. Of course she finds it almost immediately, and you release a giggle in a burst of pleasure as a bolt of electricity runs straight through your mind. She puts in another finger, another, and finally she's just slipping her hand in and out of your lubricated pussy under the water. You moan harder.

'Faster.. harder..' The words leave your mouth as if you feel desperate for Erza to hear them, and she does. 'I'm about to climax.' You whimper. You squirm and clench your pussy around her fingers, but that only makes it feel better. 'I'm about to squirt!' You shout it this time. Erza shows no sign of stopping and she's only pumping her hand harder.

Pump.

Clench.

Pump.

Clench.

The cycle goes on until you feel yourself lose all self control as you cum into the water of the bath. Erza quickly lifts her hand out of the bath and cleans her hand of any juices still on it with her mouth. Feeling wonderful, you pull Erza closer, no longer shy, and make out with her. You take the lead, putting your tongue in her mouth and swirling it around, tangling it with her tongue, pressing your breasts to hers. Stimulating each other's nipples and rubbing your own pussies, you writhe together in the soapy water. You take turns fisting each other until Erza cums, and two seconds later you reach the same heaven.