Erza (Fairy Tale) x Fem Reader Pt. 1 Alternate Ending

(Warning) This Ending Is For More Intense Readers (Warning)

  The cycle goes on until you feel yourself lose all self control as you cum into the water of the bath. Erza quickly lifts her hand out of the bath and cleans her hand of any juices still on it with her mouth. Feeling wonderful, you pull Erza closer, no longer shy, and make out with her. After a few minutes of interlocking your mouths and rubbing your breasts and nipples on each other's, you finally feel ready.

'Erza? How far does your requipping go?' You ask with implications lying heavy on your expression.

'I  think I see where you're going with this.' Erza smiles and with a flash requips - a dildo. It's double sided, large, and purple. It hangs only slightly limp in her hands as she gestures to you to come closer. As you scoot your bare bottom along the floor of the tub, Erza pushes the dildo under the water and slowly inserts it into her own vagina. You see her screw up her face in pleasure and the desire for its other end burns within you. Erza begins moving it in and out of her own vagina and starts moaning. You reach for the dildo and stop her hand. Removing it from the dildo, you start moving it in and out yourself. Erza's panting now. Her tongue is lolling out of her mouth as she moans and lets her face hang limp in ecstasy. You move it in and out, in and out, harder and harder while you use your other hand to further excite her clit.

As a line of drool spills from Erza's mouth you can't take it anymore. You grab the dildo and shove it into your own pussy at the same time and immediately shiver with pleasure. Both of you clench hard on the dildo as you move your hips back and forth, making each other feel good at the same time as you bring yourself to a climax. Both of you are leaning back, thrusting your hips forward and back, with your breasts wide open to each other and arms supporting yourselves as you lean back and moan at the ceiling. You both notice each other moving faster and faster until you both know that you're about to cum. Your moans build up with the pleasure as it stacks onto itself until the stunning moment of climax you reach at the same time. You're both left panting, leaning on the edge of the tub, smiling at each other through the steamy haze.