3

Chapter 3
FAITHS POV:
We just got to Start. In about 10 minutes I should be pulling up to my aunt's house. I'm so excited for a new beginning for Lincoln and I.
We pulled up to my aunt's house. It's a lot different than I remember. The last time I was here was when I was 11 I think.
She ran out of the house.
She ran to Lincoln. She hasn't seen him in about a year. "I'm so glad to see you. You've gotten so big!" She said to him and hugged him. He hugged her back. "I'm going to be a man soon!" He said. I laughed. "You still have a few more years!" I said and messed up his hair. He smiled at me. "It's so good to see you!" My Aunt Kathy said and hugged me. "Thanks for letting us stay." I said. "Honey, you stay as long as you want. You and Lincoln deserve a good life." She said. "Thank you." I said and pulled away.
We started to bring all the bags and boxes into the house.
Aunt Kathy wanted to fix dinner and let me relax before I started to unpack.
We're all in the kitchen talking.
"Mama, do you think the kids at my new school will like me?" Lincoln asked. I smiled. "I'm sure they will. I know you're going to have lots of friends!" I said. "When are you going to sign him up? Aunt Kathy asked. "I'm going to call Monday!" I said. She nodded and finished cooking  dinner.
We all sat down at the table to eat. "This is really good!" Lincoln said eating some chicken. I nodded in agreement. "Thank y'all!" She said.
"So are you two going to go to church with me tomorrow morning?" She asked. "I think we're going to pass. I'll probably be up all night unpacking. Maybe next time." I said. Aunt Kathy nodded and picked up the paper and looked at something
"Lincoln, do you still love football?" Aunt Kathy asked. "Yes!" He said. Lincoln loves watching football and playing. I let him play peewee last year.
"Well next Saturday there's a football camp for kids your age that the high school team puts on. It would be a good way for you to make friends with some boys your age before school." She said. "Yes!!" He said excitedly. Aunt Kathy smiled and looked at me. "Well I guess you can go!" I said and smiled at Lincoln.