42

Chapter 42
FAITHS POV:
Friday night
Tim, Trey, Kate and I are all on the way downtown. We dropped Eve off at her sitter's house. I'm glad Tim and I have Betty, Bill, and aunt Kathy to look after Lincoln when we can't. I know they will all love this baby too.
We picked a pretty nice restaurant downtown.
Trey and Tim act like they've known each other for years. I love that and so does Kate, but they argued for 15 minutes over who would play for dinner. 
"You let us stay with y'all these past couple days so let me pay." Tim said taking the bill and handing his card over to the waiter.
"I'll buy you two drinks later." He said. "I'm pregnant, genius." I said. "Oh, yeah, I forgot about that." He said smiling. "I'll buy Tim double." He said. "That would be a waste of money. I don't drink." Tim said. "Have you ever drank?" Kate asked. "I did in college, but after I started coaching I realized I needed to be a good example for those boys. And I didn't want to turn into my step dad. Now, I want to be a good example and father for Lincoln and a good husband to Faith." Tim said. I smiled and grabbed his hand. Kate smiled and Trey nodded approvingly at me. Kate and I walked ahead of the guys.
"You got a good one. I would be jealous if I didn't love Trey so much." She said. I laughed. "I know." I said. We went to a honky tonk a few blocks away. Kate and I were regulars here in college. Trey was too. Unfortunately, West was as well.
"The memories." Kate said. "There are tons of them here." I said. Trey agreed. Him and Kate went to go get drinks for them. Tim and I danced.
"Memories?" Tim asked. "We came here a lot in college." I said. "I would've loved to known you then." He said. "Me too. But I'm glad we met later then never." I said. He kissed me. "Trey told me that if you get tired we can take the car and go back to their place. They can get a ride back." He said. "Good. They don't need to drive. They'll probably have a few too many." I said. He laughed.
We danced, talked, and laughed for about a hour. "I' m going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I said and kissed his cheek. "Okay baby." He said.
I went into the bathroom and did my business. As soon as I opened the stall door I was shoved up against the wall. It was West.
"Oh Faith, you know how long I've been looking for you?" West asked. "Since I left." I said sarcastically. I don't know where I'm getting this confidence from. He's already mad. "You think this is a joke! You left me! You were mine! You still are mine! I don't care if you have a ring on that left hand. We're going to go get your bastard son and come back here. You're going to get punished for this one. We should start now." He said and punched me in the side of the face with all his force. I fell onto the ground. I quickly shielded my stomach. Hopefully he won't notice. He went at my face some more. I tried to scream but he stopped me. He continued to beat my face until I could feel the blood all over. I was getting light headed. He pulled me up and put his hands around my neck and started to choke me. I was barely staying conscious. I couldn't tell what he was saying.