34

Chapter 34
FAITHS POV:
He looked at the picture for a second and got tears in his eyes. Everybody was looking at us curiously. Tim looked up at me then looked back down at the picture.
"Are you serious? This isn't a joke is it?" He asked. I shook my head no. Tim and I both had tears coming down our faces.
He jumped up out of the chair and picked me up. I squealed and wrapped my arms around him. "I love you so much! I'm so happy!" He said. "I love you too!" I said and just stayed in his arms. "This is why you weren't feeling that great and was moody?" He asked quietly. I nodded my head yes. He kissed me.
"Well what's the good news?" Bill asked. I looked at Tim. "I'm pregnant!" I said. Aunt Kathy and Betty immediately started screaming about how happy they were. They came and hugged us first. Then Bill did.
Lincoln came over after them. He had the biggest smile on his face. He put his hand on my stomach. "I have a baby brother or sister in here?" He asked looking up at Tim and I. "Yeah!" Tim said. "It doesn't feel like it." Lincoln said with a small frown. Everybody laughed. "You will be able to notice soon!" I said. He smiled again and hugged us both.
After everybody left we convinced Lincoln to stop playing his new game and go to sleep.
Tim and I got in our bed. He hasn't stopped smiling all night. He put his hand on my stomach. "You have no idea how happy I am!" He said. I smiled. "I was so worried you wouldn't want this baby. That was why I was in a bad mood last night." I said. "Why wouldn't I want it?" He asked. "I don't know. Because we were supposed to take things slow, but it seems like that plan was thrown out the window long ago." I said. "Babe, it might be fast, but it doesn't matter. I love you. I love Lincoln. And I love this baby. Nothing will ever change that. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, our family, and coaching football." He said. I laughed at the end. "I love you too. I'm so happy I met you." I said. He kissed me then kissed my stomach.
"I'm happy I met you too... It's been a long day. Let's get some sleep. I don't want you getting cranky on me tomorrow." He said. I laughed and snuggled into him. "Goodnight Tim."