Chapter 8

Thank u for 500 reads and 60 votes 💕

🔹Jin's PoV🔹

*Before Jungkook goes to the pool with Jimin*

"Namjoon have you seen Junkook anywhere?" I ask him

"No he was drinking with Bam Bam before we left"

"Drinking?!"

"Uh yeah"

"Hell no Bam Bam is about to die" I tell Namjoon getting up

"I'm pretty sure he won't get too wasted, calm down" he says grabbing me by my wrist and pulling me back down.

I sigh

"Okay but I'll call him and make sure he's okay" 

I pull out my phone and call Jungkook. Suddenly a phone rings on the couch in front of us.

I walk to the phone hoping its not Jungkook's and it is.

I hang up my own phone and put Jumgkook's in my back pocket.

"I need to find where he is" I tell Namjoon, walking off and he quickly follows.

***************

Me and Namjoon looked all over the house for Jungkook but we couldn't find him anywhere.

"What if someone is taking advantage of him?!" I tell Namjoon

"I'm sure he knows how to take care of himself babe"

"Don't call me babe I'm mad." I huff and pace in circles

"How about we check nearby places?" He suggests and I sigh and agree with him.

While walking out of the house I see Bam Bam.

"Boy where is Jungkook?" I ask him with my hands on my hips.

"How do you expect me- *hiccup* to know where he is" he tells me giggling after.

"Whatever I'll deal with you when I find Jungkook and you get sober" I tell him walking off with Namjoon

We walk to the nearby places and have no luck.

"Ugh he's nowhere around her. Doesn't he hang with that Tae guy can't we ask him?"

"To be honest I'm hungry let's go eat somewhere"

"Boy Jungkook is lost and you want to eat?!"

"Yes I'm starving and I know you are too"

I roll my eyes and walk to the nearest restaurant- Taco Bell. Me and Namjoom were about to walk in until I see someone.

"Namjoon it's Jumgkook!" I tell him

"Yes I told you he'd be okay now let's get him-"

"Wait..." I look over and see.. Yoongi's boyfriend? And him and Jungkook are holding hands?

"Oh hell no" I say about to walk in but Namjoon pushed me back outside.

"They aren't doing anything let's just-"

"Boy hush" I continue to watch them. A lady comes up to their them and dumps their food on the table

"That hoe" I say out loud and Namjoon laughs like this shit is funny. I shoot him a glare and he puts his hands up in defence.

I don't know what they're talking about but Jungkook is blushing. This is too much.

"We're going in" I grab Namjoon's hand and drag him inside.