Chapter 9

A:N/ TWITTER BACK AT IT AGAIN. NOT NOTIFYING ME WHEN BTS UPLOADS. I AM DECEASED BY.E

🔹Jungkook🔹 I wake up with a bad headache

🔹Jungkook🔹
I wake up with a bad headache. I try to sit up but I fall back on the bed. I put my hand on my forehead.

When I open my eyes, I'm not in my room. I'm not even in my house. I try to process events from yesterday but all I remember is Bam Bam leaving me at the party.

There isn't even anyone in the bed with me. Whose house is this? I get up from the bed but I lay back down. My head is really killing me right now.

I hear some shuffling of blankets or something. I look over to the couch to see Park fùcking Jimin. I'm in Jimin's house?

No this has to be a dream. He rubs his eyes and gets up from the couch. I keep watching him as he walks over. He has no shirt on, oh my god his abs.

He walks over to the bed.

"Morning Jungkook are you feeling well?" He asks me scratching his head.

"N-no I have a headache" I respond to him looking at the ground.

"Okay I'll get you some pills you were pretty drunk last night" he tells me and walks off to the kitchen which isn't that far away at all.

His house is very small but it's cute. Just like Jimin. How did I get into his house anyway? Was I that drunk? I look around for my phone and I find it on the drawer by the bed.

I turn my phone on and I have 5 messages from Jin hyung?

Jin 😸: that fuck boy better not do anything to u

Jin😸: if he does just text me and I'll be over there asap

Jin😸: Jungkook?

Jin😸: I am so impatient right now but Namjoom told me not to worry

Jin😸: well I'll see u at school

Why was Jin hyung worried about me? I hope Jimin answers all my questions because I have a lot.

Jimin comes back with pills and a cup of water.

"This should help you with your head ache" he says handing me the cup of water, pills and a muffin.

"I thought you were hungry so this is what I have" he said awkwardly scratching his head

"Thank you Jimin" I told him hiding my blush. I swallow all my pills with the help of the water.

"Oh your father called and he told you to come home after school. And your friend Taehyung called to check on you"