Fighting

Robots were everywhere, and I was trying to fight off as many as I could. Vision and I floated down.

"Ultron," I said.

"My vision, and my help. They really did take everything away from me." Ultron said.

"Stay still. And never use the Internet to escape." I commanded using my persuasion.

As a backup Vision froze Ultron out of the internet, just in case my compulsion didn't work, but it did, and Ultron floated still while Vision captured him in reality.

"You think I care, fine! You take away my world, I take away yours." Ultron said as a big metal thing came from the ground.

Then Sokovia started flying.

"Do you see? The beauty of it? The inevitably? You rise, only to fall. You, Avengers, you are my meteor. My swift and terrible sword and the Earth will Crack with the weight of your failure. Purge me from my computers, turn my own flesh against me, it means nothing! When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world, will be metal." Ultron said through his minions. You kill one but they keep coming.

Steve said through the coms,"Stark, you focus on bringing the city down safely. The rest of us, we have one job. Tear these things apart. You get hurt, hurt them back, you get killed, walk it off."

I was fighting alongside Wanda and Clint, when we had to jump into a building. Wanda and I looked at each other and started crying. We started muttering about how could we let this happen and it was our faults, when Clint said,"hey hey look at me. it's everyone's fault. Are you up for this, because he city is flying...the city is flying, we are fighting an army of robots, and I have a bow and arrow. Look none of this makes sense, but I'm going back out there, because it's my job. And I can't do my job and babysit. You stay in here, and you're fine, I'll send your brother and boyfriend to get you two. But if you go and fight, and fight to kill, then you're an avenger. Wanda and I sat and looked at each other for a minute, until we saw that Clint really needed us, so we slammed the doors open, I took the ones on the left and Wanda the right. She started moving them and tearing them apart and I yelled at then to pullout their hearts, and they did. I hypnotized he others to start attacking the other robots.

Steve said he wasn't clear so Pietro picked me up bridal style and Wanda jumped on his back. He sped away yelling,"keep up old man!"

Stark found a way to blow up the city, and everyone was arguing over whether to vaporize the city or not. Then Fury came up in this gigantic plane with flying boats that people people could be loaded onto.

Pietro walked over to Steve a date Natasha and asked, "this is shield?"

"This is what shield is supposed to be,"Steve replied.

"This. This is not so bad."

We kept fighting robots until Tony said,"avengers come to work for a living. " We all ran to the core and Pietro ran up to Wanda and made sure she was okay, then turned to me and made sure I was okay, giving me a quick peck when I said I was.