Chapter XX

Alex's Pov-

I snuggled deeper against Skylar as I watched over her shoulder, Asher talking with my sire about the blonde andriod.

"You okay?"

"No." I whispered into my mate's chest. Skylar pulled me back a little so now we were staring at each other's eyes.

"What can I do to help?" I smiled as I rested my head against her shoulder and kissed the side of Skylar's neck.

"Just be you. That's more than enough." I released a soft laugh when I felt Skylar's chest rumble.

"Quinnzel, walk faster!" I turned my head towards the doors and arched my brow when I saw a brunette dragging the andriod by the arm. The brunette stopped in her tracks once her eyes landed on me.

"Wow, Balthazar was right. You do look like your mother."

"I'm sorry. Who are you?" I asked as I felt Skylar tighten her arms around my waist.

"Right, Sorry. Name's Gwyneth. I'm Quinnzel's wife." Gwyneth answered as she stuck out her hand. I turned in my mate's arms and shook the brunette's hand in greeting.

"Name's Alex."

"Gwyneth. Show them to their rooms, please." I heard Baelfire ask the brunette. Gwyneth nodded in response and suddenly turned on her heel.

"If you all will follow me." I moved out of Skylar's arms and began to walk behind the brunette.

Professor Q's Pov-

My body tensed as I watched my wife lead the group to their rooms.

"Leslie, you stay." I spoke as I walked towards by desk and began fixing my scattered papers.

"Aw,Come on!" Leslie groaned. I looked at her to see she had flopped onto the floor as she stared longingly at the doors. I rolled my eyes at the were-lion and watched as Baelfire exited my laboratory.

"I wanna be with Koh!"

"Learn how to control Lione, and then you can be with your mate all the time." I growled out. The were-lion suddenly poped up into a sitting position and looked at me with a smile on her face, her yellow eyes shinning.

"I need to go to the library." I placed the papers in my desk drawer and grabbed the back of Leslie's shirt dragging her on the floor as I walked to my wife's sanctuary.

As I walked towards the Library, Leslie and I encountered Alex and her friends, seeing the one named Asher sniffing the air, her eyes a bright teal as she walked down the hallway.

Alex's Pov-

"Asher where are you going?!" I asked as I raced to keep up with the determined werewolf.

"I'm following the scent." She answered, almost mindlessly, as she continued walking down the hallway.

I scratched the back of my head in confusion as I sniffed the air. There was no other scent then my friends, Gwyneth and mine that occupied the air. I whimpered softly when my body collided with Asher's side when she abruptly stopped and turned, I looked at the tall werewolf to see she was growing her nails and inserted them into a locked door that was painted a pastel blue.

Once Asher opened the door, The tall wolf released a loud deep purr as she walked in. I entered behind her and gasped softly when I saw her standing next to a pure-white crib.

I flashed myself to the other side of the crib and quickly raised my hands in surrender when Asher released a low warning growl. I looked down to see bright Blood-red eyes looking at Asher and then me.

"I see you found Riley." I looked towards the door to see Gwyneth leaning on the door with Skylar, Camilo, Koh and Deven behind her.

Riley squealed loudly making me look back down to see her smiling a toothless smile at Asher as she clutched the Wolf's Index finger with her tiny hand.

"Why was her room locked?" I asked softly as I looked over the baby to see she had two little black stumps in her small bundle of snow white hair.

"She's an Eragon. They are an endangered species, so your father took extra measures." Gwyneth answered.

"What's an Eragon?" Asher asked, purring towards her newly found mate.

"A dragon shifter." I nodded softly towards Gwyneth as I pulled away from Riley and Asher, and walked towards the door.

"We'll meet up with you later, Asher alright?" I told the purring werewolf.

"Ok."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote,Comment

-Lycan