Chapter XXIX

(Above: Camlock's Spirit)

Gaea's Pov-

"My Queen." My head turned from the stained glass panels to see Ally and Lua holding a stiff Lycan.

"That was unbearably quick, I'm quite disappointed in Camlock's power." I spoke with a chuckle as I rose from my throne while Ally forced Alex to her knees.

"Lua. Come and hold her down as well." I commanded the blonde when I saw she still stood by the large double doors.

Lua walked towards Alex, tension was evident in her body as her hands wrapped around Alex's right arm.

"Why are you doing this?" My eyes stared into my pup's once the question left her lips.

"Because Wolves are the dominant race. These other species are not as superior as us. Weaklings do not have a place in my world." Alex's eyes were glazed with suprise and anger.

"So that means you going to kill Ally and Lua? 'Cause they're certainly not werewolves." I bent down to match Alex's height as a smirk graced my lips.

"They are willing to die so my world may be perfect."

"Talk about dedication..." Alex muttered lowly. I grew out my claws and wiggled my fingers, catching Alex's gaze.

"Say goodbye to Alex, Camlock." With those words, I plunged my hand into my pup's chest, a piercing scream leaving Alex's lips as I gripped onto Camlock's spirit and began to pull.

My eyes widened in joy as I kept pulling to see, my hand had gripped Camlock's neck, her head and front paws the first thing to come out of Alex's chest.

"Find peace in the Afterlife Alex." I gave a small prayer to my pup as I pulled the rest of Camlock out of her, Alex's eyes clouded over with death. Ally and Lua quickly let go of Alex's body, her limp body crumbled to the floor.

Camlock's Pov-

I wheezed softly as I lifted myself onto shaking legs. A hollow feeling in my chest made me look behind me to see my human on the floor. Her eyes were hollow.

No. No. No.

I sprinted to Alex's side, my nose nuzzling her hand. The hollow feeling got stronger as I laid my spiritual form next to her, moving my head underneath her still arm.

Please get up. I licked her face twice, hoping she would get up.

Come on Alex. Please get up! We have to go back to Hydra and Skylar! I tugged at her ear.

"Camlock. You know she's dead. Stop trying." My dark orange eyes moved from my human to the cold-blooded woman that managed to kill Alex with no remorse.

"Stop avoiding the inevitable and join with me." Gaea spoke so calmly, her cool tone made my sadness turn to pure rage. She's the one that should've died, not Alex!

I gently placed Alex's now cold arm on the floor, giving her one last lick on the face before turning to Gaea.

My spirit now morphing into it's Lycan form.

Asher's Pov-

Camilo and I quickly rushed into the castle, my head turning to the left corridor when Alex's scream suddenly stopped.

"Split up, You take right." I rushed out the words as I sprinted down the long corridor, a deafening roar making me turn and bust down one of the large doors that blocked my path.

My heart fell at the sight in front of me.

I rushed towards my best friend's still form. Ignoring the orange-colored Lycan that was attacking who I assumed as Gaea.

"Alex! Alex.. come on, get up." Tears began to blur my vision, when Alex's eyes never moved towards me.

They were so hollow.

I stifled the sobs that tried to leave my mouth, as I rested my head on her still chest.

Her non-beating heart banishing the only hope I had left of Alex being alive.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vote, Comment

-Lycan