[~Chapter 1~]

*Click*

A perfect shot, like everyday.

Walking through the narrow streets of Chicago, Beatrice couldn't help but notice the pretty scenes around her, and the joy it brought to her heart.

The 'click' of her camera goes off, as she captures every detail, and every inch of beauty the nature around her has to offer.

Her camera roll was already full, and she had just bought a new memory stick a few days ago.

She loved photography, and you might as well say her camera is her soul mate, always with her, sharing every beautiful moment, every minute of everyday, and reminding her of the goodness this Earth holds.

She always took a few pictures before school, afterwards putting her Camera away in her bag and focusing on her classes, before returning once again to her beloved Camera and photography when the school day finishes.

It was a normal routine for her, and she planned to stick to it, that is, until a certain someone decided to interfere with those plans, and he also brought along a friend.

A friend by the name of love.

[~~~~~~~~~~¤~~~~~~~~~~~]

"Beatrice, BEATRICE!" A loud, but comforting voice calls out.

I look up to see Caleb staring at me, well more specifically my notebook.

I was currently writing my own story, one where I was the main character, and every event was true, and happened in real life.

But people aren't going to know that.

They'll think it's just a story.

"Why are you always writing in that book" my nosy brother asks, clearly irritated by my desire to write everyday.

At least I'm not doing drugs.

My parents didn't mind, they were happy I was occuping myself with 'Healthy ways' as they liked to call it, and by the sound of it, they're probably just glad I'm not out doing drugs or having sex with some random guys.

"C'mon" he urges, pulling me up and taking me to his car,

"We have to get home, mom and dad are waiting"

I sigh and get in the car, leaning my head on my hand, and looking at the passing scenery in front of me.

So back to my writing of course....

What's this story about?

Well its a little interesting, and it all started with a simple Camera, and a cute boy falling out of a tree.

Once upon a time.....

[~~~~~~~¤~~~~~~~]

A/N:

So this story will be written differently so listen closely please :)

The Italisized parts will be part of her story, and in third person, and the regular, non italisized parts will be present time and in her POV.

Hope that makes sense!

Love you all!

~LivingxDreams