[~Chapter 2~]

"Hey, what's your number Beautiful?" He asks, a smug look on his face

I was writing my story in a near by Cafe, (Don't know why I'm obsessed with Cafes, but just go with it :p)
When this douche decides to come and flirt with me.

Bad Choice.

I slam my hand down on the table and he jumps, staring at me with wide eyes.

"Are you okay babe?" He asks and that's when I decide to stop it from there.

"Listen Harold-David-Daniel whoever you are! I'm not interested in dating or whatever, I'm just here to write okay?" I look at him and he nods scared.

Wow, that must of come out harsh.

He leaves finally, and I can sit in peace and write.

Here it goes...

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

Her camera roll was now empty, and Beatrice felt relieved.

She was more of a nature photographer, and loved the beautiful sights around the neighborhood that many seem to miss.

She was currently taking a picture of an oak tree, where a beautiful Robins nest was perched on a branch, baby Robins sticking their mouths open, ready to be fed by their mother.

But their mother never came.

Beatrice awaited the arrival of the Mother Robin, only to be met with silence in the air, the only sound is the soft chirps of the hungry chicks.

5 hours later after returning to the park, in hopes of the mothers return, the mother doesn't show up, and the sound of the chicks dies down, along with their hungry and aching selves, until they fall into a deep slumber.

Never waking up again.

It reminded Beatrice of herself, the day she woke up, hungry and waiting for her mother's return from work.

But her mother never returned.

And like the baby birds, her heart ached, along with her stomach, and she fell into a slumber....

This time she wakes up, in the same bed, the pain in her heart still there, and her stomach still growling.

Waiting upon her mother's arrival.

<~¤~><~¤~><~¤~><~¤~>

A/N:

Just remember, all events in Tris's story are true.... ;)

Lots of Love
~LivingxDreams ♡