Prologue

Run, change your identity, train, hunt, find shelter. That's my routine with my dad since we left Beacon Hills. This is my life as Kyra Valdez. I wished we didn't have to run but we had to, it wasn't our choice. If it was, I would be with the only person that matters to me, my twin sister, Kyla. And of course Mr. Stiles Stilinski, he is so cute like oh my gosh. His chocolate brown eyes, his cute little moles, and of course his short hair. What's even more shocking is that, I met him when I was little, when I was at the cemetery.  I was there for my grandmother and he told me that he was there for his mother. I gave him my sliver necklace and told him to always remember that I'm here for him even if I am in a different country. Too bad I had to compulse him to forget about our conversation  because according to my mom she doesn't want  anyone know I left. I didn't even get to say goodbye to Derek, he is going to get mad at me in the future. From being away from Beacon Hills, I learned something, it's what my dad usually says, "Do whatever is necessary to survive."

---------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note: Odd Numbers are going to be Kyra's point of view. And Even Numbers are going to be Kyla's point of view.

But I'll make some chapters 3rd POV, just in case, I'll let you know.