{8} It's Time For A Change

Kyra's POV

Currently walking towards the party, I could smell the alcohol and Derek's scent. I walked up behind him and put both of my hands on his shoulders, to scare him.

He turned around and said, "Where did you go?"

"To take care of unfinished business." I said then I asked him, "Why are you just standing here?"

He responded, "Stiles and your sister Kyla just left along with Scott. I'm waiting for his so called girlfriend, Allison to come back, she forgot her phone inside. "

I turned my head as I saw a tall brunette coming towards us then she said, "I found my phone. Kyla, I thought you left with Stiles and Scott."

"Not exactly." I said smirking turning my head towards Derek.

I continued saying, "I've been looking for you, Allison. You got me so worried. Come on, Derek said he's going to take us home."

She nodded her head as she got into the backseat, same with me sitting next to her. Then once she looked into my eyes, I started to compel her saying, "Hey Allison, let's talk shall we."

I saw her eyes being compelled by me, then I said, "Sit in the passenger's seat

I saw her eyes being compelled by me, then I said, "Sit in the passenger's seat." She nodded her head then I told Derek, "Derek, get Scott. Make sure they're both safe. I'll take care of our beloved Allison."

Derek then got out of the car, with me being in the driver's seat and Allison in the passenger's seat, I grabbed his sun-glasses that was on his cup-holder and put it on. As I started driving, I asked Allison, "Allison, what's your last name?"

"Argent." She replied as she was looking straight in front of her. When you compel someone, they act like a robot in a way, but they still answer any question, you ask them.

"Argent, the family of hunters, alright." I said to myself

Then I asked her, "How long have you've known Kyla?"

"Just a couple of days but we got close easily." Allison answered

I asked, "Do you know if she is still on the cheer leading team?"

"Umm, she told me that she quit the other day. I don't know why." Allison said then I replied, "It's okay, if you don't know Allison it's fine, you're just doing just fine. I just need some answers and you're the person that I've been looking for."

"What answers do you need?" Allison asked as she turned her head towards me.

"Answers about my twin sister, Kyla. Excuse me, I still haven't introduce myself, I'm Kyra." I said looking at her for a second

"I didn't know she had a twin sister." She said back

I commented, "Oh, honey, she doesn't know a lot of things."