Chapter 1

*Balems pov*
I appeard at the latest harvested planet to hear my brother and sister are talking about harvesting and decided to make my entrance.

"Most of them are miserable in their lives and what we do for them is a mercy." I said in my quiet but somewhat hostile voice.

"Balem thank you for responding. We were just admiring this legend from this latest success, well done brother." Titus said

"The house of Abrasax continues to thrive, and despite the scribe of your inheritance brother." I said

"I must say you are looking quite worse for wear, could it be success doesn't agree with you?" Titus said

"You look so well, perhaps failure agrees with you." I said

"You may have inherited mothers head for business but I inherited her heart."

"And what does that leave me?" Kalique asked Titus

"Her beauty" he responded

"Liar" she somewhat whispered

"Her humor" Titus said jokingly

"Her unluckiness with love?" She responds sadly

"Her fetish for wrinkles." Titus said looking down at her older looking  form.

"As much as I enjoy your eulogies I have more important matters to attend to" I said

"You know it was her birthday and I get sentimental,and I was looking through mothers sheeves and I cane across a description of a planet that she describe to be the most fair and beautiful estate she ever owned. I believe she named it..."

"Earth" I said.

"Earth, yes. It was a part of your inheritance wasn't it brother? I was so entranced and intrigued by its beauty I was wondering if you would part with it?"

I was about to respond but my sister beat me to it

"Titus didnt you pay attention to the sheeves that planet is more valuable than all of your estates combined."

"Really, I had not idea." He lied

I looked at him with somewhat of a glare and turned to my sister and said, "kalique"
She responds with a head nod and says, "Balem"

I make one last glance at my siblings before turning around and leaving.

Ever since I lost my mother my siblings and I got along somewhat but when I lost her because of the harvest I turned somewhat evil as people say, but I dont care, she left with my heart so now I must act as heartless as I am.