19 - Emergency

"Thanks guys! We had an awesome time tonight and we hope you did too! See you soon!" Michael called through the microphone.

"We love you all!" Calum said.

"Bye guys" Luke finished off before the boys left the stage with big grins. All the fans that were there cheered screamed for the boys once they left the stage. I walked over to one of the backstage doors with one of the backstage crew members. We walked in and up to the side stage area where all the boys were. They were laughing and all sweaty, gross! I poked Luke on the back and he turned around. He had a big smile on his face.

"Hey!" He said as he wrapped his free arm around my waist and pulled me close. He planted a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ew! You're all sweaty!" I said pushing him away. He laughed at me.

"You know you love it" He said and I laughed as I rolled my eyes at him.

"You guys did great tonight" I smiled at them all. "Did you guys write some of those songs that you sung?" I asked them with a smile.

"A few of them, but we also did covers" Ashton said. I nodded.

They all packed up their guitars and Ashton drums because it was their last night in Sydney and they are leaving tomorrow afternoon for Melbourne. We all loaded their stuff into each of their cars before we all got into Luke's car. We were going to Luke's place in celebration of their first tour, which was pretty exciting. I told Luke that I wouldn't go so that it was just him and the three boys but he said that I had to go.

We stopped at McDonald's on the way back and Luke's Mum said that they weren't allowed to eat in the car. You should have heard them all. It was so funny they complained the whole way. Once we got there we all went straight for the kitchen. I sat up on the bench and Luke stood in between my legs because the other three boys had taken the breakfast bar stools. "That was so much fun" Luke said. Once he finished his burger.

They all agreed. We went in to Luke's lounge room and sat down on the couch. We started to talk about the tour and random stuff like usual as we watched TV. "I'm just going to go to the bathroom" I told Luke. I got up from where I was standing. Just as I went to walk off I felt my foot get caught on something, I fell and everything went black.

***

I woke up in the car. There was someone stroking my hair and holding what seems to be a towel to my head. I was extremely confused. "Hey baby, stay still okay. You fell and hit your head on the coffee table which knocked you out and cut your head open. So we are taking you to the hospital" Luke said and kissed my forehead. "Don't worry, everything is going to be fine" He said. We drove for a little while longer and soon we stopped. I couldn't really see out the windows of the car because I was laying down with my head on Luke's lap. "Come on baby, let's get you inside" Luke helped me up and out of the car. My head was killing me. I felt really light headed so Luke guided me inside with his mum.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Luke's mum asked me as she helped Luke guide me into the emergency room. Luke's mum, Liz, talked to the nurses while Luke sat down with me in the uncomfortable plastic chairs. Luckily we were called right in. They cleaned the cut on my head and put stiches in it. I also needed to have an X-Ray done on my head. Once that was done they said that it was just a concussion and to take it slow for a couple of days. We were in the hospital for about two and a half hours so I was glad to be leaving.

"Olivia, is your Mum home yet?" Luke's Mum asked.

"No, she said she would be getting a flight in at about 6:30 in the morning" I said.

"Okay, well you just stay with us tonight" She said as we got in the car. Once we were in I leant my head on Luke's shoulder and soon fell asleep.

***

"Come on beautiful, wake up" Luke said in my ear as he woke me up. Once I was awake we went inside. The boys must have gone home while we were at the hospital. We walked up stairs to Luke's room.

"I don't have anything to wear" I said.

"Here" Luke passed me a shirt and a pair of sweatpants. "I'm not leaving you alone because of your concussion so I will stay but won't look" He said and kissed my cheek before turning around. I quickly put Luke's clothes on.

"You can look now" I said. Luke turned around and smiled. "Thank you" I smiled at him as I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"You look amazing in my clothes" He said kissing me softly. "Get in to bed, you seem wrecked." He told me. I climbed into bed and pulled the duvet over my body. "Don't look" He said. I giggled and closed my eyes. A minutes later I felt Luke get into bed next to me. I opened my eyes and Luke was shirtless next to me.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked as Luke pulled me closer to him and wrapped one of his arms over my waist and used the other hand to play with my hair.

"I haven't slept without a shirt on in ages" He said. I smiled at him. I brought my thumb up to my lips and kissed the pad of it. I found Luke's side under the duvet and lightly traced my thumb over the upsetting marks on the side of his body.

"I'm so proud of you" I said and kissed him lightly. He kissed me back softly and it was perfect.

"I'm going to miss you so much" I said as I cuddled closer to Luke's bare chest.

"I'm going to miss you too" He said. "It's only for 2 weeks, but I will miss you like crazy" He said. "You are so beautiful" He whispered in my ear before I drifted off to sleep

© xKelsey5SOSx