40 - Text Messages

When I walked in with the ice on my cheek all of the boys were sitting in silence. When they saw me, their eyes went wide.

"Liv, are you okay?" Luke asked and I nodded. I went to sit down next to him and I shook my head when he went to pull me onto his lap.

"Sorry, I just don't want to break your legs" I said with a small laugh but Luke frowned.

"You won't break my legs baby, don't think that way about your self. I think you are beautiful" He said before kissed my forehead. I looked at the others who were sitting there awkwardly.

"Luke, are you okay? I am so sorry I never came to see you! I really wanted to, but she wouldn't let me. She is such a bitch! I hate her!" Michael said quickly. "And Liv, I'm sorry I was horrible to you, I know I shouldn't have done it but I am sorry. Also, I am sorry she attacked you like that, I didn't even know she was coming over. I just broke up with her though, like just then" Michael put his head in his hands and shook his head. "Fuck, I have screwed everything up" He mumbled.

Luke stood up and moved so that he sat down next to Michael He placed a hand on Michael's shoulder and he looked up at Luke. Michael's eye's were watery and were slightly red.

"It's okay Michael, we are best mates. We all are, we could never stay mad at you and it was not your fault that the crazy arse bitch attacked Liv" Luke said with a smile. Michael quickly wrapped his arms around Luke and hugged him.

"I'm so happy that you are okay Luke, really" Michael said as he pulled away from Luke. Luke got up and moved back over to me. He draped his arm over my shoulders and kissed my forehead.

"Who's up for a game of FIFA?" Calum asked with a smile as he tried to lighten the mood. Michael and Calum started to play as Luke, Ashton and I watched.

"How's your face?" Luke questioned and I shrugged.

"Alright, just sore" I told him and he frowned before pressing a light kiss to my lips because when Juliana had punched me, my lip split.

"I'm sorry she did that to you" He told me and I took in a deep breath. "And i am sorry that I couldn't help you"

"Luke, it doesn't matter okay? I know you couldn't help me and it doesn't matter" I said as I brought the ice away from my cheek. "I love you" I whispered. Luke brought his hand up to my cheek and gently ran his thumb over my swollen lip.

"I love you Olivia never forget that" Luke said before pecking my cheek.

***

At school that week Michael was hanging out with us again rather Juliana and lets just say Juliana was pissed off. Luke came back to school on the Wednesday and it was still a bit cold so he could wear his jumper to cover his bandages. He got quite a lot of people questioning where he had been and he just told them he was sick.

I also had a lot of people ask what happened to me and I just told them that I fell down some stairs. I didn't want to start any more drama with Juliana.

It was now Friday and we were walking back to Calum's house as we all wanted to hang out and celebrate the release of their single, Ashton was going to meet us there.

"Hey, you know my mate Jake?" Calum asked. "Well, he said something about throwing a party soon. You guys want to go?"

"Yeah, maybe" Luke said. We turned on to mine and Calum's street. We walked down the street and when we got to my house I told them that I would meet them over there. Luke was staying at Calum's house the night but he insisted that he came over to my place before I went to Calum's.

"You are such a pain in the arse" I said with a laugh to Luke while I unlocked the door. He laughed before he wrapped both of his arms around my waist from behind me.