Age 20 (part 4)

You've been so quiet lately, what's going on?" Troye asked his boyfriend, Josh wasn't really acting himself the past couple of weeks and he was getting worried.

"Nothing, it's just ...." Josh wondered if he should explain his situation to Troye but he was also scared that Troye would feel threatened by Tyler's reappearance in Josh's life.

Josh wasn't planning on letting Tyler too much into his new life but he wasn't going to be rude and just ignore him. Tyler helped him through so much during his teen years.

"Someone from my past showed up in my life and he's just making me think about things." Josh tried to explain without giving to much away. Troye furrowed his eyebrows. "Like an ex boyfriend?"

"No, no, I mean he was someone special but never my boyfriend." Josh didn't want to be having this conversation but he couldn't avoid it either so it was better to get it out of the way then to keep Troye guessing.

Troye smiled, his white teeth gleaming. "So, I have nothing to worry about then," He grabbed Josh's right arm and slid his up and down, whilst biting his bottom lip. Josh blushed, his cheeks turning the color of a tomato. He didn't know what was happening.

"Uh, yeah." Josh's eyes widened. What was Troye doing? "Look it's late, I'm going to sleep." Josh took a step back from Troye and walked over to his side of the room tucking himself into his bed, back facing Troye's side of the room. Things were happening way to quick.

--

Don't forget to comment, vote, and follow! <3