Age 23

"I'm so glad I finally graduated college!" Josh was excited, he held his diploma in his hand. He was proud of himself. It was his biggest accomplishment yet!

"I'm proud of you!" Tyler told his friend as he gave him a hard pat on the back. Josh flinched a little "Ouch!" He yelled as he smacked Tyler's chest. Tyler rubbed his chest and made a puppy dog face as Josh rolled his eyes. "You've been trough so much but you've survived!" Tyler pointed out and Josh nodded, he felt extremely accomplished. 

They were currently leaving Josh's college to go to Josh's parents house to celebrate Josh's graduation. His parents had left earlier to prepare for the party that was coming up. They entered Tyler's car with huge smiles on their faces. 

The past couple of years had been great for their friendship. After Josh and Troye had broken up Troye moved out of the dorm and Tyler and Josh were able to have more time together to get to know each other all over again. 

They strapped on their seat belt's before turning on some music and singing their favorite songs loudly in an off beat tune.

**

"Tyler, Josh, come on in!" Josh's mom ushered the boys inside. She quickly pushed them in, there were about twenty people inside the living room, most of them being Josh's family and family friend's. He and Tyler went around saying hello to them. His mom had put up a giant banner that read "Just Graduated!" There were finger foods, alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks laid out on a table. Josh was so glad he had such a loving mom who would do this for him. 

They heard the door open and Melanie and Ashley came bounding in with excitement on their faces. "Check it out we're like real adults now." Melanie said as she pointed at her diploma. Josh laughed and hugged his two friends at the same time. 

"Tyler isn't going to college and doesn't have a diploma does that mean that he's not an adult?" Ashley rolled her eyes. "He is too." She said as she brought Tyler into the embrace. Ashley, Melanie, and Tyler had grown to become friends too. They weren't very close but close enough that they could tolerate each other and knew quite a bit about each other. 

"So, what are we doing standing around here let's get this party started!" Ashely yelled, she dropped her voice a couple of octaves lower and pumped her fists making the rest of the group burst out in laughter. 

**

"Josh, please, go to sleep." Tyler was trying to get Josh to lay down a fall asleep but he had drank a little too much and was currently twisting and turning in the small bed they were sharing. It was Josh's old bed from when he was a teen and it was a little too small. 

"No, Tyler i'm not tired." he slurred. "I missed you so much when we weren't friends, i thought about you a lot and i never stopped liking you," Josh continued to talk, blurting out all his deepest secrets unknowingly. Tyler's eyes bulged but he didn't say anything. 

"I don't think i could ever stop, you're the best," Josh giggled, coughed, cleared his throat and continued his rant. "I can never stop liking you, i wanna be with you forever and ever." Josh giggled again before closing his eyes and falling asleep instantly, his snores echoing throughout the room. Tyler laughed, why was Josh always spilling his secrets when he was drunk? They would talk about this tomorrow was his last thought before he fell into a heavy slumber. 

--

Thank you so much for reading! comment, vote, and follow, it helps the writer!

Can we get to 460 followers today? That would be awesome! xoxo