4 | "I want to be with you"

| Your Pov|
I'm sitting my bed, doing nothing. Just staring at seiling. My life is mess. Well i have Justin who makes me happy. But all hate comment, fans, Media, rumours. I just can't do this anymore. I just want to die. Go in better place. I feel like i'm lonely, sad and ingored. I grabbed my phone and dialed Justin's number.

| YouJustin |

Me; Justin...i cant do this anymore. I just can't. The rumours and Media and your fans. I'm feel like i'm alone...sorry

Justin; Don't say that. Please don't cut again. You're my everything, my World, my sunshine. Don't let them bring you down. You are beautiful, talented, smart, Sense of humor, so cute...You are special. I love your curly short/tall hair, your chocolate skin, your deep brown eyes, your body, your curves, your hands, your legs, your personality, your lips to kiss, Everything babygirl. Please...i don't wanna lose you. I want to be with you.

Me; Thank you baby. I love you so much :)

Justin; I love you more than anything baby :)

I sighed. I'm so sorry Justin, but i can't do this.

| Justin's Pov|

"Babygirl i'm home!" I yelled as i closed the door. No respond. "Y/n baby!" I yelled again and walked upstairs. My heart stared beating faster. I opened our bedroom and i didn't see her. "What tha heck?" I say to myself as i walked to bathroom. My eyes widened. I saw her laying on the floor. Her arm is bleeding. So much blood was on the floor.

"Y/n what? Please don't leave me." I say and started panic so much. I dialed 911.

911; 911 what is your emergency?

Justin; My girlfriend just cut her arm and it's bleeding so much. I just came home.

911; Okay we're sending yours home ambulance. Can you please tell adress?

Justin; (just pick any adress)

She was telling question and i was ansering. I quit the call and say on the floor beside her. "Please don't die. I need you" i started crying. I saw the paper on which was written.

I read it; To Justin❤
I'm so sorry Justin, but i just can't do this anymore. It's not your fault. Trust me. I will always love you. I still remember when we met at pool party and you sayed "You are beautiful". I still remember our first date. It was my best night ever. I still remember when we had our first kiss. We had a food fight. You just you threw on my face muffins made ​​by our. And then we finally kissed. It was miracle. I remember our fights, dreams, moments. But just remember i love you so much. I just didn't think that i'm good for you. I hope you will get better woman than me. Love you forever; Y/n y/l❤

"I love you too y/n" i cried even more.

| At hospital|

I say on chair waiting that y/n surgery would be ready. I have been here for 5 hours and i'm still crying. I think that this all was just my fault. Y/n family was here and my mom and My friend Za. We're just waiting and waiting. Then surgeon came.

"You all are for y/n i am right" he say. We all just nodded our heads.

"Well good news first or bad news first?" He say and looked all of us.

"Tell us good news first" Pattie say and smiled weakly.

"Well y/n surgery is over now you all can greet here. And bad news is she has 26% to live. Sorry she lost too must blood" he say and left. I covered my eyes with my hands so no one can see me crying.

"It's okay Bro" Za say and put his hand on my back.

|Justin's turn to meet you|

I saw when y/n looked at me. I rushed to her and hugged her tight. But not too tight.

"Hi baby" i mumbled and kissed her. I missed her kisses so much.

"Hi" she say quietly.

"Why did you to this to me?" I say softy. She just shook her head.

"Justin baby it's not yours fault. Just Media, fans and rumours. I just fell like i'm alone." She say and played her fingers. I just was crying. I placed my hand on her cheek softy and looked her Deep chocolate eyes. Those eyes i falled in love. "Justin...Don't cry...it's okay. Just remember i will always love you" she places her hand on my cheek and hipe my tears off. I looked at her. Now She's crying.

"Don't leave me" i say and crying even more. "I love you so much. Don't forget that"

"I won't forget that baby. I love you so much. Forever" she say. "And always" and i whispered as we interlocked our fingers. We always say that to each other. "I love......you"

"No...NO DONT Y/N PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME!" I yelled and cryed. No heart pumping.

"Sorry Mr. Bieber but you have to leave this room now" they say. I cryed and just yelled. They took me out.

Don't leave me y/n

HERE YOU GO BELIEBERS! IM GONNA DO PART 2. SO WHATS GONNA HAPPEND? COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW MEEE👌❤ {891} WORDS}