8|"I want to be with you"

PART 2 (if you haven't read part 1 you should go and read that. That would make sense in this imagine. I'm not going to force you. Your decision lol. Love youuuuu.)

               WARNING ;
               SAD FEELS

| Justin's PoV|

Why...why always in my life. I don't know if y/n dead. I just wish this is just a dream but no. No it isn't a dream.

I was sitting on a chair crying my eyes out. It was like 2 a clock at mightnight. I am waiting that a doctor would come and tell me news. The doctor finally came to me. "Mr. Bieber?" He say. "Yeah it's me" my voice was shaking. Doctor taked deep breathe and said..."Mr. Bieber i'm sorry to tell that Mrs. Y/l/n didn't make it" he nodded his head. "No. You must be kidding right?"

"I'm so sorry Sir" he nod one more time. I sat on a chair again and start crying more. He leaved and i just sat there. "I'm sorry Sir but your visiting time is over" the nurse said to me but i didn't listen. I was so angry and sad at the same time. Life's sucks.

|At house|

I was sitting on couch watching TMZ crying my eyes out again. "So Pop prince Justin Biebers fiance y/n died last night at sucide and" i can't. I shut tv off and go to twitter. Trend was #ripynwemissyou. How can i do my tomorrow show. Y/n died and i look like i haven't eat or sleep in week. I hear my ring. "Hello?" "Hi Justin. How are you doing now? I'm so sorry for you" it was Pattie, my mom. "I miss her so fucking much" my voice cracked. "You can do it Jay. I have concert tomorrow. You have to make Beliebers happy. Make them happy, make y/n happy" she say. "Okay i'll do it" i sigh still crying. "I will trust you"

|Concert time|

"Feeling like i'm breathing my last breath.
Feeling like i'm walking my last steps.
Looking at all of these tears i've wept.
Looking at all the promises that i've kept.
I put my heart into your hands. Here's my soul to keep.
I let you in with all that i can. You're not hard to reach.
And you bless me with the best gift. That i've ever known.

You give me purpose.
Yeah, you given me a purpose.

Thinking my journey's come to an end. Sending out a farewell to my friends. Forever peace.
Ask you to forgive me for my sins.
Oh would you please?

I'm more than grateful for the time we spend my spirit's at ease.

I put my heart into your hands. Learn the lessons you teach.
No matter when, wherever i am. You're not hard to reach.

And you given me the best gift that i've ever know.

You give me purpose everyday. You give me purpose in every way.

Oh, you are my everything...
Oh, you are my everything... "

 "

I

I

sang Purpose, but then i started crying. I just miss her. When she was looking at the backstage and smiled at me for being proud of me. No anymore. She was my everything, my world...

"I'm sorry beliebers, but i can't do this. I'm so sorry"

I ran at backstage with my hands over my face. "JUSTIN" i heard someone but i didn't look back. I can't...i'm sorry...

BREAKING NEWS: 22 years old pop prince Justin Bieber was crying on stage while singing his new song purpose. It's mayby because his fiance y/n just died few days ago. After singing Purpose he quit his concert. Later that day Justin Bieber was found in his dressing room after he commited sucide..."

"I want to be with you"

HERE YOU GO PART 2. THAT LAST PART WAS THE WORST PART I WAS CRYING WHILE WRITING THAT! BUT IM OKAY :) COMMENT, VOTE AND FOLLOW ME. LOVE YOU❣❣❣❣

QOTD: DO YOU WEAR MAKEUP?
AOTD; I SOMETIMES :)

WORDS; 671