Elisa Lam

Credits to hotsummer67 for requesting!

19, 2013  in Los Angeles,  California US, Elisa Lam was found naked in a water tank, clothes and belongings floating around her, dead.

No one has really proved how she died. The autopsy told nothing but that she drowned. But, many believe that she had been kidnapped because of some footage taken in a security camera if the hotel she was staying in. In the footage, she was seen walking in and out of of the elevator very quickly. It also shows her pointing out into the hallway and talking to other people in a very panicked manner. This was taken before she disappeared for a month.

The video went viral and tons of people found it very unsettling. One of the other reasons that people blamed it on was her bipolar disorder. Another was it could have involved a paranormal involvement because her family said she had been talking about things on her house like shadows, or things moving on they're own. But her disorder could be the reason for that.

This was super scary to read about, and it's super scary to watch the video too. You can watch the video by looking at the one I posted at the top along with a picture of Elisa.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Thank you so much for reading!
If I got anything wrong or made any mistakes in this chapter be sure to tell me so I can fix them! Also, if you have any requests or stories of your own that you'd like me to post, be sure to message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible!