Chapter 2

Alex: "Ranae you are the sexiest out of all of us."

Jazz: "Yea shes right"

Ranae: "Its not like im gonna find a boyfriend tomorrow and fuck him."

Kathy: "Ranae has a point."

Kylee: "Yeah but lets just hope that tomorrow we see cute boys to talk to."

Tyler: "Lol Kylee you always say that."

Kylee: " Im just saying." Kylee said laughing.

Jazz: " Im gonna miss the summer to be honest."

Everyone: "We all are."

Tyler: "But at least im gonna be with my niggas." She said hugging us.

Ranae: "Yes bitches."

Kathy: "Ok yall lets go home its getting late aint no one has time to get up a 7 o'clock." She said while hugging us goodbye.

Alex: "Shes right bye bitches see yall in the morning" we all walked home.

Ranae's P.O.S

I walked home with Jazz because her house was right next to mine.

Jazz: "Bye bitch."

Me: "Bye hoe." We laughed and walked into our own houses.

When I walked in my house I saw my mom cooking.

Me: "Hey ma what you cooking."

Mom: "Fried chicken, Mashed potatos, macoroni, and salad."

Me: "Sounds good." I said kissed her cheek and went upstairs to take a shower.

I was listening to my music while I was in the shower my song Come Thru By Jacquees was on.

🎵🎶Girl your body is legit......
Momma made you thick...... Dont know why you wonder why them other hoes talk shit......🎶🎵

After about 30 minutes in the shower I got out and put on a white crop top and some joggers.

I watched a movie until I fell asleep.

Jazz's P.O.S

When I walked in the door no one was there only my brother Tyreek and his girlfriend Martasia.

Tyreek: "Jazz is that you?"

Me: "No nigga its a ghost and Wussup Martasia." I said and hugged her.

Martasia: "Hey bitch."

I laughed then went up to my room and put my pajamas I was wearing a sports bra and basketball shorts. Then I facetimed Ranae.

Ranae: "What hoe."

Me: "Nun just seeing what you doing."

Ranae: " One I was sleeping and two you could have came over im about to eat something."

Me: "Ok ill be there in a second."

~~Ended Phone call~~

I put my shoes on and went down stairs. I saw Tyreek and Martasia kissing.

Me: * Coughes*

Then they both stop and Looks at me.

Me: "Im going to Ranaes to eat ill bring yall a plate."

Tyreek: "Ok sis."

Then I walked out the door to Ranaes it only took 5 seconds to get there. I knocked on the door and her mom answered.

Ranaes mom: "Hey baby."

Me: "Hey ma. It smells good."

Ranaes mom: "Thanks baby ill bring up some food for you and Ranae and I know your brothers hungry so Ill bring him some food too."

Me: "Thanks ma."

I kissed her and went up to Ranaes room. When I walked in Ranae was eating. I went up to her took one bite of her chicken and Gave it back.

Ranae: "Lol bitch go get your own you owe me a bite of yours."

Me: "Im gonna get my own and one question can I spend the night?"

Ranae: "You always spend the night and hand me the hot sause when your down there."

Me: "Yes ma'am"

I went down stairs to get my food and some hot sause and went back up stairs. Me and Ranae was watching Keeping up with the Kardashians. When we were done we were full and tired so we went to sleep.

Authors note~~

Hey yall likeing the story so far?

Sorry for the short chapter.

Also I do P.O.S. (Part of story.) and If I dont I just say no ones P.O.S

So yea...

Like Comment and every thing else also feel free to read my other story im gonna publish chapter 14 once I get a amount of views.