Chapter 3

Ranaes P.O.S

Me: "Wake up Jazz its time for school."

Jazz: "Ok."

I went into my closet to choose something to wear Today I was wearing my galaxy Nike crop top with matching leggings I sprayed some purfume and my black jordans on.

Jazz was wearing a nike blue crop top with white leggings and white Jordan's to be honest we were looking cute as fuck.

Ranae: "We look good lets go get the other girls." I said as I got into my car.

Tylers P.O.S

Ranae: "Wussup Ty." Ty was my nickname

Tyler: "Wusgood Ranae and Jazz."

Jazz: "Aye we all looking fly today." Jazz said laughing we did too."

Ranae: " Lets go get the rest she said driving away from my house."

Tyler: "Alex said dont got to their house they are with her so pick them all up."

Ranae: "K"

We drove to Alexs house and they all got in thr car.

Alex: "Sup bitches."

Kathy: "Hey girls."

Kylee: "Wussup hoes."

Ranae: "Before I drive to school lets take a picture." She said taking her phone out we all took a picture.

Kathy: "Lol we all are wearing nike crop tops."

Kylee: "Oh yea we all are."

Jazz: " Aye squad goals."

Tyler: "Yass"

It took us 15 minutes to get to school.

Kathy: "Yass bitches we all have the same schledual."

Tyler: "Yay lets go!"

We went to our first class on our way boys were trying to halla at us we didnt care about them.

Random boy: "Aiiie Mami" He said to Kathy he was mexican too.

Kathy: " No nigga back off of me." she pushed him

We all laughed and high fived her.

No ones P.O.S

All of the girls sat together in all classes.

Lunch

Alex: "This is living hell for us."

Tyler: "All thease niggas wanna do is get into our panties."

Ranae: "Exactly." She looked at this boy who has been stairing at her all day. We all looked at where she was looking.

Kylee: "Who that though."

Ranae: "I dont know his name but hes been stairng at me all day like what the fuck do you want." She said eating a chip.

Kathy: "Oooh girl hes fine if you dont talk to him im beating yo ass." she said laughing.

Ranae: " I dont know hes cute but im not trying to get preagnant."

Jazz: " I think his name is Aj"

Ranae: "oh"

Hey im Aj im 18 and Im black. Im 6'0. There was this cute girl in my class I dont know her name but shes fine and sexy as hell so are her friends but I like her.

Mark: "Nigga you've been stairing at something for a while." My friend said.