Chapter 5

Veronica P.O.S

I was jealous because Ranae let the new girl into the squad. They have been the gossip lately on the blog about school but mostly about Aj and Ranae I love Aj we dont talk much but hes fine. I cant help but to look at him and what hurts me the most is this new girl trying to join the squad while I want to.

Veronica: "Look girl thats the member of there squad😡."

Jessica: "Shes so pretty not as pretty as Ranae though."

Veronica: "My point is shes stealing my spotlight im supposed to be in that position.

Jessica: "Why so you can steal Ranaes boyfriend and become the next Gossip. Your a hoe." She got up and left me.

Tia P.O.S

Ranae and there squad is lit. They are really cute togther.

Jazz: "So did you like your first day?"

Tia: "Yes."

Jazz: "You should go to Ranaes house she has a big ass house."

Tia: "When tonight."

Jazz: "Yeah I go there all the time to eat do my home work and sometime I spend the night."

Tia: "Ok."

Jazz: "Ranae hurry ya ass up."

Ranae: "Ok bye bae."

Jazz went up to JJ and kissed him.

Jazz: "Ill call you later JJ."

JJ: "Ok baby."

Then I got in the car with Ranae and Jazz. Jazz and Ranae got to know Tia on the way to her house.

Jazz: "How many relationships have you been in."

Tia: "5 or 4."

Jazz: "Oh." Then we pulled up into Ranaes drive way and I saw a huge mansion we walled in and her maid finished cleaning the mirror.

Ranae: "Thanks Ms. Chadner you know I can help you clean."

Ms. Chadner: "Its ok baby im finished anyways and hello Jazz. Whos this new girl?"

Jazz: "Hi Ms. Chadner and this is the new student Tia."

Ms. Chadner: "Yall are so sweet bringing her here anyways Ill see yall in a couple days Take care."

All of us: "Bye Ms. Chadner."

Tia: "Damn Ranae your house is so fucking big!"

Ranae: "Thanks if you need me im gonna be in my room getting ready for my date."

Jazz & Tia: "Ok."

Ranae P.O.S

I did my homework and hopped in the shower. I took a 30 minute shower then got out and got dressed. I put on a Neon blue shirt with matching pants and my white Jordans. I sraightened my hair and put some curls at the end. I put my makeup on and I was finished I was looking so cute tonight.

Jazz: "Damn Nae you looking sexy."

Tia: "Aye girl."

Ranae: "Thanks yall."

(30 minutes later the door bell rang.)

Aj: "Wow bae you look good like always."

Ranae: "Thanks bye Jazz and Tia."

Both of them: "Bye."

Aj P.O.S

Ranae looked sexy tonight like she always does. I wanted to take her out somewhere special.